page 1 (1 to 4 ) ->
http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=2376page 2 (5 to 8 ) ->
http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=2376&pageid=2A pretty good list. Achewood comes out on top, other than that its pretty standard. PBF, Dr McNinja, et cetera. Do you think Ontad knows about this? I guess we'll find out when the strip posts today, he seems to be pretty on top of putting the little links above the comic to Achewood's major appearances on other sites.
I didn't know about Creased Comics before reading it, so far I like what I've read, it might be a bit too close to Far-side for comfort, but this guy is definitely in a different mental space than Gary Larson and it certainly shows, which helps differentiate them. Its... a more-retarded mental space, I think. Watching his cartoon, Babycakes, is like watching Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job in slow motion, with down syndrome, and it manages to be as funny as anything like that could possibly be.
Also, I love Cracked.com's lists in general!
http://www.cracked.com/modules.php?name=Category&catid=1 Some of them are in actual article format, but in general they're lists, and I manage to (A) learn something from each and every list I find there and (B) get a decent laugh out of each one too.