Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 13 September 2007 - Oh my gosh a stranger!  (Read 3702 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 13 September 2007 - Oh my gosh a stranger!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 02:31:46 pm »

I'll bet the person who bought Onstad a copy of Visio for his birthday is feeling sorry now.

SNAAARK!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 02:51:05 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 13 September 2007 - Oh my gosh a stranger!
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 03:32:15 pm »

When I read these thought process comics, I feel like Onstad has opened Achewood franchises across the country.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 13 September 2007 - Oh my gosh a stranger!
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 04:13:34 pm »

It's funny.  I can pretty clearly remember early childhood starting a couple months before my third birthday, remembering things down to the way my thought process worked.

Around five or so it alternated between very concerned and detailed logic, pondering about mechanics and things, and wildly fantastic imaginary play where I'd yell at fantasy creatures in the living room who I knew weren't there, I was just that into it.

And now I'm a bipolar math / comp-sci student.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 13 September 2007 - Oh my gosh a stranger!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 04:26:19 pm »

Quote
When I read these thought process comics, I feel like Onstad has opened Achewood franchises across the country.

I dreamed last night that I was watching TV, and an ad for the new Achewood Movie came on. I was dumbstruck.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up