Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?  (Read 9295 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2007, 02:44:48 am »

I also get weirded out by the One Random, Dark, Long Hair thing. I've tweezed these things off my shoulder and upper arm more times than I can count. It's just like... why are you there, you crappy thing?

In my house these are Mutant Hairs, and they are tweezed with extreme prejudice. 

Pedro gets them on the tops of his ears, like Yoda.  I have seen a hairstylist try to comb and trim them like regular hair, then realize where it's coming from and make an "ewww" face. 

*Those* get waxed. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2007, 05:21:31 am »

Eradicating creepy ear/nose hair is something I can really support.  'Lone wolf' hairs (long, dark, alone) are worth getting rid of.  But if there's a bunch on there, it probably should stay, because it's going to grow back anyway and you'll have to get it out of there again.  A dude who has large-scale waxings scheduled is not a dude I can fully respect.

I didn't have to shave every day until I was in college, but now I basically look like I could use a shave immediately after shaving.  Way of the world, I guess.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2007, 05:43:43 am »

yeah, I shave like once a week. I need to shave more than that, but... I am lazy and in college.

also, I pluck my unibrow.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2007, 07:02:06 am »

I will attempt to eradicate hair on every portion of my face but my eyebrows (and eyelids, I guess, although I have been known to pull out eyelashes). As far as I'm concerned, my eyebrows have the right to be free -- free as the wind blows!

Also, if I tried to do anything with them, they would probably just look weird. I am not good at "sculpting" hair, merely at removing it.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2007, 02:09:15 pm »

I will attempt to eradicate hair on every portion of my face but my eyebrows (and eyelids, I guess, although I have been known to pull out eyelashes). As far as I'm concerned, my eyebrows have the right to be free -- free as the wind blows!

Also, if I tried to do anything with them, they would probably just look weird. I am not good at "sculpting" hair, merely at removing it.

I confess -- I get my brows done.  Not as often as one is "supposed" to -- maybe three times a year?  But Pedro always comments that "you look really pretty today...different, somehow...in a nice way" and I like that I can do something that he likes without him really knowing what it is or why.  My little secret weapon. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 06:35:19 pm »

I confess -- I get my brows done.  Not as often as one is "supposed" to -- maybe three times a year?  But Pedro always comments that "you look really pretty today...different, somehow...in a nice way" and I like that I can do something that he likes without him really knowing what it is or why.  My little secret weapon. 

I love getting my eyebrows done, but I have only gotten it done about twice in my life. This needs to change once I get a job.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 07:52:19 pm »

I love getting my eyebrows done, but I have only gotten it done about twice in my life. This needs to change once I get a job.

I hope you mean "I will be much happier when I get a job and have money to do this" and not "my job is going to make me sculpt my eyebrows."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 11:45:28 pm »

"my job is going to make me sculpt my eyebrows."

Scene:  Mr. Dithers's office

Dithers:  Linnea!  What's the meaning of this?!  Didn't you get a copy of the Company Eyebrow Standards Protocol?  It looks like a penis died on your forehead!  Do you think I'm paying you to look like Andy Rooney?  Now get out of here and don't come back until your brows are suitably sculpted!  HARRUMPH!

Linnea:  Yessir, right away sir.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 06:15:31 am »

I hope you mean "I will be much happier when I get a job and have money to do this" and not "my job is going to make me sculpt my eyebrows."

Scene:  Mr. Dithers's office

Dithers:  Linnea!  What's the meaning of this?!  Didn't you get a copy of the Company Eyebrow Standards Protocol?  It looks like a penis died on your forehead!  Do you think I'm paying you to look like Andy Rooney?  Now get out of here and don't come back until your brows are suitably sculpted!  HARRUMPH!

Linnea:  Yessir, right away sir.

Jesus H. Christ on a pushbike, you party people each get a tiny can. Heh. I love it.

Yes, I meant that I will have more money to fritter away on salon services once I have a job and steady paycheck. Being a contractor sucks, I have no idea how I'm gonna pony up when it's time to pay the Tax Man. I have about $2,000 in credit already since I claimed zero exemptions in my job in Alaska, so I overpaid taxes then. I also have about $1,900 in credit for my moving expenses. We'll see.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 02:11:47 pm »

Jesus H. Christ on a pushbike, you party people each get a tiny can. Heh. I love it.

Yes, I meant that I will have more money to fritter away on salon services once I have a job and steady paycheck. Being a contractor sucks, I have no idea how I'm gonna pony up when it's time to pay the Tax Man. I have about $2,000 in credit already since I claimed zero exemptions in my job in Alaska, so I overpaid taxes then. I also have about $1,900 in credit for my moving expenses. We'll see.

I am glad that you understood that I in no way meant to imply that you actually have Andy Rooney-esque eyebrows.  Whew!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2007, 09:44:33 pm »

i feel like my genes make me Extremely Skinny and Very Hairy (and bald.) Mostly the Hispanic ones. Irish/scottish... I do not know how hairy those ethnic groups are.
Speaking from a sample size of 4, consisting of my Dad, myself, and my two brothers (for dudes of Irish descent) we are hairy in the typical places (shins and forearms) and not elsewhere (back, thighs, etc).  We do, however, have famously long hairs in eyebrows (a la Andy Rooney, Tip O'Neill, or Pierce Brosnan), and I have a fringe along the rim of my ears that would be 2-3" if I didn't keep it trimmed (backlit, I'd probably look like this
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2007, 10:48:14 pm »

But why wouldn't you want to look like that? That's adorable!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2007, 11:15:27 pm »

Do you think I'm paying you to look like Andy Rooney? 

I'll pay you to look like Andy Rooney.   It's ... It's a thing.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2007, 03:04:28 am »

D'jever notice that people on the internet have weird kinks?  Why is that?

Back in my day we didn't lust after women's shoes or a guy in an ocelot costume.  I don't get it.

D'jever notice that if someone strangles you to just almost the point of unconsciousness while you're pleasuring yourself it makes your orgasm just great?  I do.  But young folks today don't appreciate old fashioned pleasures like auto-erotic asphyxiation...

</Rooney>
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

ack-47

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2007, 10:33:16 am »

I am told my father is DILFy. He's a doctor and evidently looks like Dr. McDreamy from (Scrubs? Gray's Anatomy? Search me.)

On the minus side, he's boundlessly perverse (at least he talks a big game) and was metrosexual a decade avant la lettre (one of his favorite shirts, which my mom made for him before I was born, is a pink button-up with a beautiful pink-and-white orchid painted mural-style in pseudo-watercolor). For my mother these are definite pluses, but for most I have no idea.

AugWest: I'm going to can you now. There is no other reasonable response to a man doing Andy Rooney on newfangled fetishes.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up