Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?  (Read 9298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2007, 05:13:21 pm »

OK, I'll bite. Manscaped?
Well groomed?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2007, 06:14:02 pm »

No, I'm speaking specifically of hot dads - older guys with cars is definitly old news, but guys who are manscaped and kind to their children is a hot combo.

It's even hotter when he's kind to *your* children.  The ones you made together.  With sexiness. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2007, 07:15:03 pm »

Yeah, manscaped = well groomed.

JL, I can see how for a MILF like you your own personal DILF must be pretty sexy.  For me it is more of a sexy thing because his children aren't my concern.  Like a really hot elementary school teacher guy.  Damn!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2007, 07:52:18 pm »

Quote
Yeah, manscaped = well groomed.

um, no. Manscaping refers specifically to trimming body hair. You people should know this shit!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2007, 08:53:53 pm »

Grooming good.  Manscaping bad.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2007, 09:02:34 pm »

Sometimes I feel very sad about the fact that things that are taken for granted in women (i.e., grooming) are assumed to be so special in men that they deserve their own terms. Seriously, "manscaped?" Are we talking about fastidious waxing-type stuff here, or is it just another term implying that any guy who bothers to comb his hair from day to day deserves a medal?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2007, 09:32:30 pm »

I always had the impression that "manscaping" meant removal of unsightly back, neck, and shoulder hair.  It can also be applied to going the extra mile and shaving or trimming the chest and genital region, although this is, shall we say, "extra credit." 

Personally, I prefer the "au naturel" look in men.  The way I see it, if I wanted to fuck someone smooth and hairless, I'd find a seventeen-year-old or a woman.  (Either way -- I'm not particular.) 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2007, 09:37:21 pm »

my understanding is that it refers to shaping of the chest or pubic hair.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2007, 09:40:39 pm »

Manscape derives for Landscape.  It's the art of trimming and grooming of hairs.  Like a fine landcaped lawn, and manscaped man has the appearance of structured tidiness in regard to his various hairy outcroppings.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2007, 09:57:33 pm »

damn, my main problem is that as a dude of Little Age, my "outcroppings" consist of such as 1 really long hair randomly on my stomach, 1 long hair on my shoulder, 1 weird long hair on my back, etc. I mean, there is an amount of hair which I consider Standard, and then there are the random single long hairs in other places. Fuck that shit. I do not need hair on my shoulder.

In Anthro the other day, there was this girl sitting in front of me in a halter top who had one very evident hair on her shoulder. it was really creeping me out.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 10:00:48 pm »

All this said, I should pause and point out that the SO is not at all manscaped, and us basically covered in hair. 

A nice looking man, is nice for just that:  looking at.  Manscaping does not make the man.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 10:06:01 pm »

i am kind of concerned that things like having a Random Back Hair mean that one day I will be hairy like other male members of my family. Damn, I do not want back hair.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2007, 10:12:17 pm »

I am pretty proud of being a Fairly Hairy Dude.

I am Italian and Eastern European in extraction. This is what I am meant to be. I have had to shave my face since I was eleven and this is just how it is. How it's gonna be. My uncle Pete is the only person I have ever seen who is hairier than Robin Williams.

I do, however, shave my underarms.

Not an aesthetic choice, though, this is just so that I don't have to apply deodorant twice a day.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2007, 10:16:13 pm »

i feel like my genes make me Extremely Skinny and Very Hairy (and bald.) Mostly the Hispanic ones. Irish/scottish... I do not know how hairy those ethnic groups are.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 20th September 2007 - Can male crackheads actually lactate?
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2007, 11:29:37 pm »

I also get weirded out by the One Random, Dark, Long Hair thing. I've tweezed these things off my shoulder and upper arm more times than I can count. It's just like... why are you there, you crappy thing?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up