Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Poll

You gonna shuck out the clams for these puppies?

Rabbit Ambulance
- 3 (18.8%)
Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
- 5 (31.3%)
Achewood Varsity
- 2 (12.5%)
Prime Time Records
- 6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: October 20, 2003, 07:25:19 am


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS  (Read 3785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« on: October 20, 2003, 07:25:19 am »

Not that I'll be buying any of these, but if I were, I'd go for the Achewood Varsity or Prime Time Records.

The other two, while unique to achewood and odder, just wouldn't make for good clothing, would they?

So which you gonna buy?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 11:08:25 am »

I just ordered the Bunny shirt.  I'm almost never impulsive like this.  Perhaps in this mood I should go on ebay?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 11:17:49 am »

I wrote about this in my lj annnnnd, I'd say the top two I'd buy would be rabbit ambulance and prime time records (I decided I could be the star implosions if I must pretend I'm signed ..har).  

The liver one, I did say was good in the strip, but may turn heads in the bizarre out of your head way if on a shirt, soooo I am still unsure - maybe I'll kick myself later for not buying it.  who knows.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

weeeeee

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 12:32:54 pm »

I was considering getting a zip-up of the Prime Time Records, but sadly it doesn't exist for anything but the rabbit ambulance, so I'll most likely get a rabbit ambulance shirt if I get anything.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2003, 01:29:52 pm »

I like the rabbit one. Although I still say that King of the Makeouts is the best Achewood shirt out there.*



*Here Comes a Special [gender] is of course not a contender as it's in the T-shirt Hall of Fame, Overall Awesomeness category.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2003, 03:02:06 pm »

I thought I'd sworn off T-shirts, but I'm really sorely tempted to get a Rabbit Ambulance shirt or hoody. Or a Replacement Liver shirt. Or possibly both...

Oh, I am weak. Weak weak weak.
Logged

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2003, 05:02:39 pm »

I got the rabbit ambulance shirt.

It will go well with my king of the make-outs shirt and my here comes a special boy shirt.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2003, 05:57:13 pm »

I have a feeling that this has already been discussed before, but still I need to ask:

Keef, is that you in your avatar?  If so I'm thinking the bunny ambulance works very well.  You could be El' Crushadoro del Bunn-aye-rio!!!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2003, 06:12:25 pm »

The condom box, although perhaps not universally wearable, would have been keen. But I like the replacement liver one - it's the combination of absurdity and Engrish that makes that one a winner all over for me.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2003, 09:53:15 pm »

I got the Achewood U and Sanryobuki shirts.  

Even though the cookbook I ordered in August still hasn't arrived.  


I'm stupid.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2003, 10:35:57 pm »

And an informal poll:  Were these obvious choices, or do they suggest Onstad reading the board?

[/tinfoil hat]
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2003, 11:13:23 pm »

Well, I know some of us e-mail Onstad regularly, so that could have something to do with it.

And of course he reads these boards.  Let's just end the speculation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2003, 12:06:17 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
And an informal poll:  Were these obvious choices, or do they suggest Onstad reading the board?

[/tinfoil hat]

Well, the Sanryobuki shirt was at least discussed on the old board. I didn't think he'd ever actually do it, though.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2003, 02:06:14 am »

The speculation is awesome! I love the scully and mulder feel this board takes on whenever the name of the great and powerful Onstad is invoked. Gives me chills, it does.

I'm still hoping for the condom box, although a shirt with the top 5 uses for a giant condom a la Ray and Beef could be pretty funny too.
Logged

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2003, 08:09:13 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I have a feeling that this has already been discussed before, but still I need to ask:

Keef, is that you in your avatar?  If so I'm thinking the bunny ambulance works very well.  You could be El' Crushadoro del Bunn-aye-rio!!!


Hell yes, it's me!  I've got wicked sack!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up