Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thermometer Lane (10-20-03)  (Read 1891 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Thermometer Lane (10-20-03)
« on: October 20, 2003, 02:47:36 pm »

"I worry about you" is clearly being said with mock sincerity but just under the surface this comment is dripping with sarcasm and laughter. Ray clearly thinks this is now hilarious.

Also, LN is apparently so freaked out his hat spun around to the other side of his head.

Strip.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:07:37 am by Nabubrush »
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Thermometer Lane - Oct 20
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 02:59:44 pm »

I want to create a band called "The Puberty Machine."

That, and we have yet more slang for a naughty body part from Onstad today. I will endeavor to use "Thermometer Lane" wherever I work or bank.
Logged

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Thermometer Lane - Oct 20
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 08:09:21 pm »

I was thinking this same sequence would have been funny with Donald Duck and Huey Louie and Dewey, but then it occured to me that they're poultry too, thereby adding a new moral dimension.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Thermometer Lane - Oct 20
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 09:27:41 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I was thinking this same sequence would have been funny with Donald Duck and Huey Louie and Dewey, but then it occured to me that they're poultry too, thereby adding a new moral dimension.



Aaugh!
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up