Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman  (Read 3784 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 09:52:27 pm »

I vividly remember a physics lecture about this. The professor was never funny, always serious, and this just came out of nowhere.
"Now many people your age and older can probabbly understand surface to volume ratio thermodynamics with a very simple example. See you've got a bed (draws bed). And in the bed is a woman (draws woman). And the woman is wearing mittens (draws mittens). And socks and somewhere between 5 and 13 blankets (draws thirteen blankets). And she is still complaining about the Air conditioner. Next to the woman is a man (man). and he is laying in a puddle of his own sweat because he still feels so fuck*ng hot there is no relief. But if the woman so much touches the man, his skin feels so cold her finger will freeze to him like a flagpole in December. The problem here is surface to volume ratio."
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 10:06:12 pm »

man, so, I am a woman. I am the guy with 13 blankets.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 10:09:12 pm »

With a chilly ass, all you get is cold ass. 

There's something I find kind of poetic about this. I can't explain why.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 10:24:15 pm »

man, so, I am a woman. I am the guy with 13 blankets.

You're a skinny dude. Don't feel bad about needing extra blankets.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 11:27:51 pm »

I should point out that the dynamic of cold lady/hot man gets reversed when the lady is pregnant. 

Every night for about a week, I've woken Pedro at 4 AM, asking, "Are you hot?  Can I turn on the air conditioner?" 

His response every time: "No.  Go back to sleep." 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 11:45:07 pm »

If not for The Cost, I would never turn off the air conditioner, ever.

This sounds like The Only Advantage of Pregnancy.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 11:48:43 pm »

If not for The Cost, I would never turn off the air conditioner, ever.

This sounds like The Only Advantage of Pregnancy.

There are two advantages.  One is temperature regulation.  The other is...getting a baby at the end of it. 

But only if you swing that way. 

Oh!  It also makes ladies' boobs considerably bigger.  So I guess that's three. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 12:00:29 am »

this keeps making me think of this one comedy bit which I really enjoyed...
Quote
So, I saw this ad the other day for these "boyfriend" pillows? It's basically a body with an arm, so that a woman can snuggle up against it at night. i think... I mean, it's pretty unrealistic. If you want to feel like you're sleeping with a man, just sleep with a flashlight poking you in the ass all night.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 12:05:16 am »

That is amusing. 

I kind of...like...the "flashlight"?  It's a little reminder that even when he's asleep, he still wants me.  Or, you know, Laetitia Casta or whoever he's dreaming of.  Or maybe he's just got a full bladder.  But I like to think it's me. 

(I mean, it's not little at all!  It's a big, huge, cocknormous reminder!  I would never say such a thing about Pedro's flashlight!  It's like one of those huge Mag-Lite flashlights!  Only bigger!) 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 12:24:22 am »

That is amusing. 

I kind of...like...the "flashlight"?  It's a little reminder that even when he's asleep, he still wants me.  Or, you know, Laetitia Casta or whoever he's dreaming of.  Or maybe he's just got a full bladder.  But I like to think it's me.

Maybe it's just his body circulating blood to keep his wang from suffocating. Or maybe he's dreaming about you and tI from that other thread.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 12:38:21 am »

I said, I like to think it's me. 

Please don't burst my bubble with biology. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2007, 01:40:58 am »

Canned for inventing the term "cocknormous."
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up