Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!  (Read 5330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« on: October 12, 2007, 08:13:03 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10122007

The abalone is prized for its flesh, much like freshman girls.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 12:16:59 pm »

Is it me or does Philippe as a famous director look a lot like John Malkovich?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 02:19:43 pm »

I assumed he was supposed to look like Steven Speilberg or, at least, his inexpensive Mexican equivalent Steven Speilbergo.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 02:34:44 pm »

I assumed he was supposed to look like Steven Speilberg or, at least, his inexpensive Mexican equivalent Steven Speilbergo.

Seņor Burns es... El Diablo.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 04:02:34 pm »

Quote
The abalone is prized for its flesh, much like freshman girls.

Oh, my goodness, I was just having this conversation yesterday.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 04:07:10 pm »

The abalone is prized for its flesh, much like freshman girls.
Damn.  Now I'm hungry.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 04:32:02 pm »

Damn.  Now I'm hungry.

What's that stuff? We used to eat it all the time back in the day? Oh, yeah. Pussy.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 04:33:53 pm »

What's that stuff? We used to eat it all the time back in the day? Oh, yeah. Pussy.
I guess I'll send my wife some filthy text messages now.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 06:57:46 pm »

And to think that before I read this thread I was so relieved at a nice innocent Philippe Friday...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 06:59:36 pm »

Best Friday Facts ever.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 10:00:55 pm »

I left myself wondering this: what's wrong with Goofy?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 10:02:45 pm »

This may or may not answer your question, Vee.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/cartoon-case-study.php
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 10:28:46 pm »

I guess I'll send my wife some filthy text messages now.

My SGC sent me some of those the other day when he was chagrined that he couldn't come home with me. That was a Technology First for me.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 10:37:47 pm »

oh, wait, people actually do that? Wow. I've been missing out.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 12 October 2007 - It's acting mania day!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 10:38:56 pm »

For my money, any hotness is completely negated by how hard it is to actually type with a cellphone.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up