Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nice Pete's request (10-22-03)  (Read 2248 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Nice Pete's request (10-22-03)
« on: October 23, 2003, 12:21:56 am »

Nice Pete returns... with a vengeance. Man, seeing him was a nice surprise.

I feel immensely sorry for Teodor, though. If only because he somehow has to embody the concept of premeditation in a 32-pixel square.

Strip.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:17:49 am by Nabubrush »
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Nice Pete's request -- 22 October
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 12:35:36 am »

I'm sure there are those out there with more time on their hands and better graphics skills than I who will share their 32x32px icons with us for Pete's 3 bullet-points.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Nice Pete's request -- 22 October
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 12:39:08 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I'm sure there are those out there with more time on their hands and better graphics skills than I who will share their 32x32px icons with us for Pete's 3 bullet-points.

I have faith in them. Oh, yes, I do.

(And I will also point out, strictly for educational purposes, that such icons would be entirely within size guidelines for avatars here, if on the small side.)
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Nice Pete's request -- 22 October
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 01:28:08 am »

god if there were other people in this computer roomi would SO be making a twat of myself, laughin "O.L."
i'm so glad that although teodor is relieved he still can't keep off the subject, like when teenagers get all drunk and talk to their parents and then try to steer the conversation around to alcohol just to say how NOT drunk they are
(note: this may or may not be based on personal experience).
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Nice Pete's request -- 22 October
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 01:36:48 am »

The single bead of sweat = perfect
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Nice Pete's request -- 22 October
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2003, 02:54:45 am »

Nice Pete has no eyebrows.

I wonder if they were burned off in an explosion.  Or a fire he was using to dispose of the evidence.

Or maybe he removed them intentionally.  For a disguise.

Somehow, this is an oddly fitting 400th post.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Nice Pete's request -- 22 October
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2003, 05:10:59 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04092003

He didn't have eyebrows in that strip, either. I thought it just means he's not expressing any particular emotion.
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Nice Pete's request -- 22 October
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2003, 04:23:21 pm »

But am I the only one who hopes we get to see the presentation that requires these murder icons?  I picture them being for a bulleted (ha!) list, with the better murder for the more important topics.  Hell, I should use that in my next presentation...might actually keep the audience awake.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."
Pages: [1]   Go Up