Absolutely.
An intelligence test will ALWAYS be biased toward the point-of-view, educational-base, cultural-base, etc of the people who wrote the test.
I will also do much better on a test of reading a map of Los Angeles than most people, even many people who are much better map readers than I am. This is because I have lived in Los Angeles for four years and worked a job where some of the job was driving-based.
You're talking about cultural factors, arachnocapitalist, that were unfairly assigned to genetic/racial factors.
Not actual genetic/racial/biological factors at all.
Or at least, we shall say, we have no way of proving that the factors are actually biological.
A is hardly ever A, even if we see two letter As right next to each other.
Typed, handwritten, uppercase, lowercase, cursive. Written in pen, written in crayon, written in goldleaf. Long a, short a or when sounding like neighbor or way. Comic sans, Time New Roman.
There's only one place where A can ever be completely A. And that's in theory.
There is no way to parse out the factors to actual assign the differences in intelligence "scores" to anything actually biological.
It's all nurture, every last drop, I've never seen a study "proving" difference that didn't come down to the researchers blatantly ignoring the cultural factors involved.