I am currently deciding whether or not to transfer back to my old college, Hampden-Sydney College. I came to A-CAP last year because I thought the A-CAP degree would be worth its weight in gold after graduation. The problem is that I gave up the place where all of the best memories of my life took place. I gave up my friends, I gave up the teachers who changed my life. My grades at A-CAP are below what they were at HSC and Ive sunk into the deepest depression, last year coming close to the end of it all. I had tossed around the idea, hypothetically, of going back to HSC. However, now it seems like something that is on my mind everyday. I have until Dec 1 to apply of transfer. I don't know if theyd overlook of performance here and accept the fact that I made a wrong decision (given the kind of people who work there I think theyd be kind and forgiving enough to forgive my error. After all they readmit honor code violators, etc). Whether I stay here or go back, I will still have 2 semesters of college to go. HSC is significantly cheaper than A-CAP as well. Any suggestions from you folks?