Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?  (Read 10502 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 07:25:15 am »

I like how this rapidly changed from me saying words are random, to being told that they aren't, to saying "yeah, some aren't random, I read this study," to people telling me all these examples of how words actually are random.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 02:16:48 pm »

EDIT:

Actually, there's "darter" and "darter". See if you can figure out which one is the bird, and which one is the giraffe.

You need to come around more often, Victoria.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2007, 02:37:24 pm »

I like how this rapidly changed from me saying words are random, to being told that they aren't, to saying "yeah, some aren't random, I read this study," to people telling me all these examples of how words actually are random.
There's a bit of confusion within the ranks.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2007, 07:50:18 pm »

I think I was an adult before I realized that a sandpiper wasn't a type of crab. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2007, 09:41:56 pm »

Owls are not little winged cats with beaks!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 12:06:43 am »

Haven't seen you around in a while, 'plast.

Welcome back to the party.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 12:50:32 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2007, 03:14:22 am »

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Look at the last sentence. Look at it

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05142007
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Lenoxus

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
    • I'm not really important enough for my website to have its own freaking title
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2007, 11:56:17 pm »

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Look at the last sentence. Look at it

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05142007

… I'm not getting the connection.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2007, 12:52:33 am »

… I'm not getting the connection.

Making up fake mod bands is exactly what he did for this strip. Which is exactly what he said he was going to do in that strip I pointed out.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2007, 10:08:45 am »

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Look at the last sentence. Look at it

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05142007

I... I would like to give you a tiny can for that, but you only have one...  You're not a dude like mrchee with some kind of no-cans policy going on, are you?  I don't want to mess you up or anything, here.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2007, 03:49:38 am »

No, no, I'm not on a restricted-can diet. Can away, if you please.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up