Pedro's morning routine is actually pretty luxurious most days, considering. He's usually up an hour before me and the Boy, and even if Little P is awake, I take him into the kitchen and give him breakfast so that Papa can have his shower in peace. He doesn't have a set time to arrive at work so there's not a huge rush about anything. Pedro eats breakfast in his building's cafeteria so basically all he has to do is shower, shave, dress, and go -- and he has plenty of time and privacy for all those things regardless. So -- does that change your reply at all?
He did let me shave him once. It was nerve-wracking, but I enjoyed it. I think he did, too, actually, but using a blade scares me a little. We were just a couple of dumb college kids then, so I'd probably do a little better now. Oh, and I helped him shave his head that one time. That wasn't so bad, although we did learn that the tiniest scalp-nick will bleed like the dickens.
We are almost at the point in the pregnancy where I start asking him to shave me. Talk about nervous. He really did not like doing that last time.
Re: hella beard style: Pedro decided a few weeks ago to see how much beard he could grow in a month, so he stopped shaving Oct 1 and he is looking pretty much like a Mongolian Warlord at this point. It's the neck hairs that really drive him crazy. He's actually starting to look forward to shaving again next week. Maybe if I can get this together I can give him an early anniversary present and help make his return from the land of the hirsute a victorious one.