Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire  (Read 3694 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« on: October 30, 2007, 10:01:13 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10302007

I think I liked this one better the first time.  Facial expressions are still decent, though.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 10:09:27 am »

I, too, have experienced the "hair care product or dessert topping?" conundrum several times in recent years.

Methinks Molly will be washing her hair with bar soap again tonight.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 11:11:08 am »

Either "polenta with fresh confetti" as a shampoo is really funny or I've been up 22 hours straight.

Or both.

A dude is leaning toward "both".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 11:15:39 am »

"Aegean Rain" did it for me. Damn that sounds exclusive...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 02:34:16 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 12:55:55 pm »

He should just find some of that orgasm shampoo they used to advertise, I'm sure that would be fine. Of course now Beef gets home and it turns out Molly wanted him to stop at a salon for some even crazier brand that supermarkets don't carry.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 05:26:23 pm »

I, too, have experienced the "hair care product or dessert topping?" conundrum several times in recent years.

It's a hair care product and a dessert topping!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 05:42:00 pm »

It's a hair care product and a dessert topping!

That's all fine and good, but the real question is, how does it taste on my delicious bass smoothie?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 07:29:12 pm »

I would wash my hair with "Hyacinth & Aegean Rain" shampoo; in fact, it sounds kind of pleasant and refreshing. Further confirmation that I am, in fact, actually female.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 08:05:02 pm »

Oh man, I love checking out the shampoos.  My current favorite is Dirty Girl shampoo.  Who can argue with a product where the logo is incorporated into nipples?

Due to my current scent-free-workplace I bought a bottle of scent free shampoo.  I swear to god it smells faintly of moth balls.  I swear.  So is that why shampoo has a scent?  To cover the slightly mothball like scent?  WTF?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 08:09:32 pm »

Oh man, I love checking out the shampoos.  My current favorite is Dirty Girl shampoo.  Who can argue with a product where the logo is incorporated into nipples?

Due to my current scent-free-workplace I bought a bottle of scent free shampoo.  I swear to god it smells faintly of moth balls.  I swear.  So is that why shampoo has a scent?  To cover the slightly mothball like scent?  WTF?

I did the same thing a while back, and to me it smelled like "dog shampoo".  It made me less disdainful of the list of herbal extracts you tend to see on the stuff you get off the shelf at Target.  It didn't seem all that faint to me though.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 10:10:40 pm »

I think Stolen Moment With a Brookingham Squire is a pretty good name for a shampoo, but to be honest I would settle for something as plain as Grease Buster or Dandruff Keeper Awayer.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 10:28:11 pm »

I expect that I will be looking for "Hair Preservative" in a couple of years.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 10:40:46 pm »

I did the same thing a while back, and to me it smelled like "dog shampoo".

Actually my dog shampoo smells terrific. I get tasty coconut smelling pugs when I use it on them.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 12:50:11 am »

Actually my dog shampoo smells terrific. I get tasty coconut smelling pugs when I use it on them.
You must use Perfect Coat as well, then.  When we wash Petunia I joke to my wife that its a coconut marinade prelude to popping her in the Nesco.

The unscented dog shampoo was for our old mixed-breed 80-pounder who had dermatitis.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 12:56:58 am »

Actually my dog shampoo smells terrific. I get tasty coconut smelling pugs when I use it on them.

Man, that sounds great! I wish I had some coconut scented pugs. That sounds like the best kind. CAN'D.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up