Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire  (Read 3673 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 01:35:35 am »

The only dog shampoo my dog can stand is the sweet salinity of the pacific ocean. She absolutely hates being bathed, but loves the ocean. Go figure.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 02:57:24 am »

I use store brand shampoo, because it's like 5 bucks for enough to last me nearly a year.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Popegeorgeringo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 08:16:21 pm »

Oball:

Using store brand shampoo from a $5 multiquart package marks you as a true Roast Beef guy.

The Pope
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 08:34:40 pm »

Whichever 99 cent VO5 is for sale or... if I'm feeling splurgey... Prell.

Prell is good for degreasing my Italian hair.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 03:09:23 am »

Whichever 99 cent VO5 is for sale or... if I'm feeling splurgey... Prell.

Prell is good for degreasing my Italian hair.

Man, I totally got the shaft when it comes to hydrated hair. My hair is hell of dry. I am Sicilian, but thanks to a Thyroid problem I have to put oil and pomade and styling cream and stuff into my dry-ass hair in a vain attempt to avoid becoming Summer.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 03:18:43 am »

my hair is really really greasy. It isn't as bad now that I keep it short, though.
Now my problem is that the combination of cowlick and short hair = an irregular patch on the back of my head that stands straight up no matter what I do.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 03:55:54 am »

I have hell of oily hair too.  Also I am cheap/broke. 

I've found that Suave's Daily Clarifying Shampoo works wonders.  I've contemplated trying it on the stains in the driveway...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 11:33:58 am »

Using store brand shampoo from a $5 multiquart package marks you as a true Roast Beef guy.

When I last ran out of shampoo I washed my hair using soap for three months because I couldn't be bothered buying new shampoo.  This is made worse when you realise that I live across the road from the supermarket.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: October 30, 2007 - Stolen Moment with a Brookingham Squire
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 04:16:43 pm »

out of my three roommates, I am the only one who doesn't use that stuff that is like... bodywash/shampoo combination. One of them uses shampoo, and one uses face wash stuff. So, compared to them, I guess I'm a major girl.
Also, my soap is apparently girl soap. I guess it evens things out that... I don't shower every day this year, because I like sleeping more than I like showering.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up