Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07  (Read 3694 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 11:05:47 pm »

Also, tentacle sex.

Well then, the only reasonable conclusion is that mechanized tentacles shoot out of the holes and latch onto the appropriate orifice, forming an airtight seal that facilitates efficient, no-hassle defecation.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2007, 05:24:33 am »


Here's another similar product [possibly NSFW]

I really only provided that link because it's such a great use of flash


I could never say hello that calmly if I knew that somebody had seen my bare butt.

Butt a toilet with a heated seat would be nice.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 05:45:53 am »


I could never say hello that calmly if I knew that somebody had seen my bare butt.

Butt a toilet with a heated seat would be nice.
I am available for toilet seat pre-warming. Maybe I can post an ad on craigslist.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 01:20:34 am »

I distantly remember reading one of those kid novels set in an old-times boarding school where a prefect or someone made the main character go sit on the toilet (outhouse? some sort of brit term?) seat for 15 minutes every morning so it would be warm.

My most immediate guess would be one of Roald Dahl's memoirs.  But I remember reading a lot of kid's novels set in old times boarding schools.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 01:31:22 am »

yeah, that was in Boy by Roald Dahl. That book was a big fav of mine in Elementary School.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 06:25:26 am »

Oddly enough, the same day as this comic I went out with my family to a hibachi-style restaurant for Guy Fawkes Night (it did have a fire, after all) and our guest, a colleague of my dad's, told us about a device he'd seen recently at a Japanese technology symposium.

The device was designed to make it easier to communicate with someone of higher authority in the workplace, which could be awkward under traditional Japanese culture and etiquette.  It consisted of a special chair for the boss to sit in and a pair of wall-mounted artificial buttocks.  The idea was for workers to break the ice by fondling the buttocks on the wall, which would then cause the chair to massage the boss's real buttocks in the same way.

I'm not sure if these have been put into production yet, of course.  Surely there must be some point at which a product is too ridiculous even for Japan?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Burritolingus. Noun. 11/5/07
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 08:24:30 am »

My question: since when does simulated buttocks-fondling make social etiquette less awkward?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up