Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7th November 2007 - They said he was gay. He said he would prove it.  (Read 8045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 7th November 2007 - They said he was gay. He said he would prove it.
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2007, 05:01:53 pm »

Isn't it kind of unnerving when your internet company can't seem to design a website that is actually functional?  Ours is like that too.
My bank's website is really juvenile. Also, its shut down from like 10pm-7am every night. Regis Philbmin (sp) is their spokesperson, I guess 10pm is past his bed time.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 7th November 2007 - They said he was gay. He said he would prove it.
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2007, 05:33:49 pm »

Quote
We just slide our check into the slot on the ATM - no deposit slip, not even a friggin' ENVELOPE, which kinda weirded me out at first. We don't even have to tell the ATM what amount the check is for - it scans it and reads it and all we have to do is verify the amount.

Of course, now we're set up for online bill pay and direct deposit, and theoretically could go months without ever going to a bank or writing a check.

Man, what bank do you use? that is some futuristic shit.
I use Bank of America here and I hate it. Mostly because my dad worked for Wachovia for the last 10 years of my life, before retiring last year...

also: my dad started work again, and... I have no idea who he works for. I think it's an internet finance type company? I am not sure how I can ever learn this information.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 7th November 2007 - They said he was gay. He said he would prove it.
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2007, 06:22:33 pm »

I'm considering switching to PNC for their totally free ATM service where they even refund the money that some other bank charges you for using their ATM. The only problem with this is that the SO gives me her half of the rent as a check and there aren't any PNCs near my work.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 7th November 2007 - They said he was gay. He said he would prove it.
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2007, 12:18:14 am »

Man, what bank do you use? that is some futuristic shit.
I use Bank of America here and I hate it. Mostly because my dad worked for Wachovia for the last 10 years of my life, before retiring last year...

also: my dad started work again, and... I have no idea who he works for. I think it's an internet finance type company? I am not sure how I can ever learn this information.

I use... Bank of America. This awesome ATM is at the branch just over the state line in Lake Wylie; I honestly have no idea how prevalent Tomorrow ATM! is elsewhere, but it seems that Charlotte would have the best in ATM technology all over the place. Which doesn't help you during the school year, I know, but...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up