Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!  (Read 4464 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 08:42:38 pm »

I think he'd also desperately need to see the other one. He's probably half mad wondering what it looks like. Is it a different size? Or does it have a mole? Are they the same? If so then why the right one, she had to choose for some reason.
My mates and i came to the conclusion that it is ingrained in the male mind to need to see both boobs. it goes back to collecting baseball cards.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 08:58:26 pm »

See, I figured it was that any body part is sort of gross if you stare at it long enough.  I mean, even the nicest boobies have some kind of flaw -- maybe a stray unplucked nipple hair, or a mole, or a few silvery faded stretch marks.  It reminds me of the bit in Gulliver's Travels where he goes to Brobdingnag (the giant land) and is really horrified to see how ugly and flawed everyone is, due to scale. 

It's kind of like how if you repeat a word over and over, it loses all meaning. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 09:08:29 pm »

It is interesting that all the men see it as flipping out that they can't see the other titty and the lady sees it as flipping out over looking over it so long that they eventually find the annoying flaw that makes the titty imperfect.

Pretty much, the internet has brought us to the truth it was built to bring us to and it can shut down now.

Truly, men are from Omicron Persei-8 and women are from Omicron Persei-9.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 09:16:12 pm »

I thought it was because if you stare long enough into the tit, the tit stares also into you.

And being stared into by a tit is alarming.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 09:16:40 pm »

It is interesting that all the men see it as flipping out that they can't see the other titty and the lady sees it as flipping out over looking over it so long that they eventually find the annoying flaw that makes the titty imperfect.

Pretty much, the internet has brought us to the truth it was built to bring us to and it can shut down now.

Truly, men are from Omicron Persei-8 and women are from Omicron Persei-9.

I think JL's thing would factor in as well, but seeing only one part of a pair would be worse, I think. He would want to see her face out of curiosity but he would have to see the the other boob.

When I read your post LFM I was actually listening to Psyché Rock by Pierre Henry. Weird. Eerie. Technically the Fatboy Slim mix, but still.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 09:20:04 pm »

Proof positive of my ladytude: not only did I go for the titty-imperfection theory, but I actually started to think about imperfections in my personal tittles that might cause a world-record aspirant to go insane.
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 09:45:20 pm »

I thought it was because if you stare long enough into the tit, the tit stares also into you.

And being stared into by a tit is alarming.

I see you been readin' my nightmare journal
Next you gonna mention pulling off a pastie and seein' a big old terrified eye starin' at you
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2007, 09:50:19 pm »

Vee is officially the ladiest lady in all of ladydom.

She is so much a lady that if she touches a bottle of "body wash" it will separate back out into a shampoo and a soap.

They will both be lavender-scented even though the bodywash was most likely labeled to be "Sport" or "Afterhours" or "Ice" or "Fresh" or something like that.

The soap and shampoo will be born, as Venus on the half-shell, fully formed and tastefully wrapped.

A woman thinks: there must be something wrong with my titty.
A man thinks: there is something beautiful about every titty and I want to see them all to prove it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 10:39:20 pm »

Vee is officially the ladiest lady in all of ladydom.

The ironic thing about this is that I had at least one friend in high school who was convinced I must actually be an FtM transsexual, because I was so "mannish" and I generally had masculine hobbies.

Also, body wash is theoretically gender-neutral! The difference is that men's body wash comes in scents like "Flame" and "Macho," while women's comes in scents that actually exist but makes up for this by involving strange additives and ingredients like exfoliating beads, to do the moisturizing and such that your skin obviously needs, because clearly your skin couldn't be the right moisture level on its own, right?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2007, 11:32:27 pm »

The irony of this exchange being that... on more than one occasion, I have been accused of having been a lesbian in my last life who asked to be a dude in this life, thinking that it would be easier to love women if one had a cock and... ending up all messed up in this life.

Gender is a touchstone and a useful one at times for understanding the things about ourselves that are unconscious and subtle... and yet it is only one of those things.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 04:55:56 am »

Fake.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 02:16:31 pm »

All I know is that I found that single, disembodied boob unpleasant.  None of the cocks have been disembodied, which has been all the more disturbing due to them being attached to cats... but a disembodied boob is so upsetting to me. 

Monday:  Molly buttons up her top.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 04:45:35 pm »

man, Onstad is giving us a big ol' fuck-you for wanting to see titties. You want a titty? OK. First it's going to be on Teodor, then it's going to be disembodied. IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANTED!?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 05:21:33 pm »

Well, we can pretend that it's possible that she's a human woman and THAT'S why all the cloak and dagger.

Why the titty is through a wall and not just, y'know, a lady-cat wearing a one-titty-revealing toga or something.

She can't know what she's getting paid exactly for, else she spoil the secret of the underground.

We can pretend that if it makes us feel better.

Me, personally, just writing the word "titty" makes me feel better. It is a... beautiful word.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:37 pm »

Its fun to say out loud, too, but you need to be careful about context.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up