Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!  (Read 4488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 10:27:38 pm »

Lately I've had the occasional urge to just say "c*ck!" Just real loud, real clear, at the children's theatre.  I don't know why.  "c*ck!"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 04:10:00 am »

Perhaps you have an intense craving for chicken wings?
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 04:14:08 am »

Brian Boitano, no, don't eat those chicken wings, they're hot!

I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings
I've never SEEN a man eat so many chicken wings
I've never seen a MAN eat so many chicken wings
I've never seen a man eat so many CHICKEN wings
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 04:20:37 am »

Gosh darn-it, now I have an intense craving for chicken wings.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 07:15:42 am »

I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings

Brian Boitano was in the Alps
Fighting grizzly bears
He used his magical fire breath
And saved the maidens fair!


Oh, christ, it's in my head.
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 11:19:48 pm »

Titty titty titty, titty, titty titty; tit tit.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 11:22:20 pm »

Gosh darn-it, now I have an intense craving for chicken wings.

Dude, I am officially on my way to getting chickenwings.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up