Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It is a sad day when...  (Read 2595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
It is a sad day when...
« on: November 09, 2007, 09:12:23 pm »

...you break your five year streak of not getting Goatse'd. Ugghhh. Not eating anything for three days.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 09:25:58 pm »

Is this another theme thread?  Like "Today I'm gonna..."? 

Because if so...I'm afraid. 

Also, intrigued. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 09:29:18 pm »

Well, I didn't mean for it to be a theme thread, but that might not be such a bad idea. It could help me feel better about getting Goatse'd to see what terrible things happened to other people.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 09:39:54 pm »

Oh jeez. Perez posted a link to that two girls, one cup thing. THANK GOD I googled it before just blindly clicking on the link. I just saved myself three days of nausea and hatred.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 09:47:17 pm »

Oh jeez. Perez posted a link to that two girls, one cup thing. THANK GOD I googled it before just blindly clicking on the link. I just saved myself three days of nausea and hatred.

I haven't heard of this one. How bad are we talking?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 10:29:07 pm »

I haven't watched it, but this is what I have gleaned from the internets. It is a video clip. 2girls1cup.  Perez linked to it a few days ago. It starts with 2 girls making out, and it looks like a regular pornography clip. Then the girls begin to defecate into a cup. Then they start licking/eating it. Then they begin to vomit into each others' mouths. Do not watch it. I have NO IDEA why Perez posted this, it's a really old clip (like goatse or tubgirl), and it purely for over-the-top shock value. I don't know if it was made to cater to scat/vomit fetishists or what, but it has been on the Intarwub a long time. If you click on it and watch the video, you won't be able to eat anything for three days and it will haunt you day and night. Totally disgusting. Even your toenails will be retching.

Oh, and apparently there is just classical music playing the entire time. John Mayer did a work-safe parody of it of him and another dude eating frozen yogurt, which is shown as an embedded video on the Perez page with the 2girls1cup link.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:41:10 pm by linnea »
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 11:05:03 pm »

Just for the record you don't want to see something called 'Swap.avi' either.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 11:54:26 pm »

Oh, and apparently there is just classical music playing the entire time. John Mayer did a work-safe parody of it of him and another dude eating frozen yogurt, which is shown as an embedded video on the Perez page with the 2girls1cup link.

I saw the John Mayer video on another site, but until now I didn't get the reference. No I do! Whether or not that's a good thing... I'll leave up to you.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 12:33:25 am »

You may not like John Mayer's music (I, for one, do), but you gotta admit, he's got an almost Yankovic-like finger on the pulse of pop culture. His parody of Chocolate Rain on Best Week Ever, his appearance on Chappelle's Show back when people cared about it... I wish I could be him.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2007, 02:11:20 am »

As a human being, John Mayer seems really, really cool. I've read a few interviews with him and the guy is just hilarious. Plus, he does a great job on those VH1 shows he's been on. Problem is, I just can't dig his music.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 04:52:23 am »

You may not like John Mayer's music (I, for one, do), but you gotta admit, he's got an almost Yankovic-like finger on the pulse of pop culture. His parody of Chocolate Rain on Best Week Ever, his appearance on Chappelle's Show back when people cared about it... I wish I could be him.

Yeah, I for one can't stand his music, but you are both right.  Plus, Jessica Simpson if you go for that type of thing.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: It is a sad day when...
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 02:58:50 am »

It can be found at cupchicks.com; at this point it's kind of thing where you get some people to watch it and film their reaction and then post that clip. It's vile.

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up