Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"  (Read 3123 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 01:34:54 am »

It's only going for $15.50 right now. Clearly this is more of a principle thing.
Goddamn but Ray's mom could pump it out.  That's a ton of milk.  Maybe Fokker wasn't lying about milking cats.  Someone should do an efficiency calculation for them.  According to Dirty Jobs, goats are 35% more productive than cows (pound for pound).  Maybe American Curls are the Jerseys of the cat world.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 01:40:44 am »

Im in your Ebay, making a fool of your TOS.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 02:05:23 am »

This is some pretty sick fanfic, yo.

Quote
Questions from other members : CHEESE MADE FROM THE BREAST MILK OF RAY SMUCKLES' MOM
   
Question & Answer    Answered On
Q:     I would like to see high resolution videos of Ray's mom's breast milk cheese being played with. Also, how do I know this is genuinely Ray's mom's breast milk cheese? If you have any sort of proof (confirmed DNA results, personal testimonies, etc) please send that as well. Also, what kind of vessel is the milk stored in? Many thanks!    Nov-12-07

A:     Hi, Video sent to your email. As for proof, I got it from a player goes by the handle Bensington Butters. He swore up and down that his father, who used to be Ray's mom's pimp back before she met Ramses Luther and became a born-again Christian, took this from the motel room fridge the morning after the last night he whored her out. She was nursing and on crack and apparently Mr. Butters Sr. could take no more of her filth and split, but not without taking the bottles of milk and at least one last sordid photo. He approached me asking if I could strain it (I'm in the feline dairy biz) so he could make a grilled cheese sandwich (he had a squeeze bottle of Hunt's all ready to go, and was very excited). I asked him a few questions about the curdly mixture and when I learned of its distinctive lineage, I paid him a modest sum for the concoction and sent him on his way to buy some Kraft singles. Apparently the jars had sat in the back of Butters' dad's own icebox for the past three decades; Butters had pilfered them that evening with the explicit intent of having a late night snack of grilled cheese and ketchup. The product will be delivered to the winning bidder in small glass jars. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for your interest.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 02:18:51 am »

yeah, damn, that is not really quality.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 02:52:18 am »

Most unnerving fanfiction ever?
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 03:42:00 am »

So wait, did someone who knows ray personally start this auction to mess with him, or is he still a famous pianist?
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 09:31:18 am »

It's only going for $15.50 right now. Clearly this is more of a principle thing.
The auction has been removed by ebay. The tomfoolery has ended.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: November 12th, 2007 - "You Are Signed In As Organized Man"
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 01:27:19 am »

So what the hell...was this a one-off or is Dornheim going to have something to do with this whole situation even though it's not his mother?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 03:24:20 am by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up