If I ever finish this damn book-thing and if I ever come up with a title for it, I will have to ask your advice, then, down the road.
About this whole fuck*ng "getting an agent" thing.
I've utterly failed at it as a screenwriter, I'll need all the help I can get if trying to become a prosewriter, I imagine.
I am now on, like, the fifteenth working title "Wish You Were Here".
However I am at 103 pages, 14 chapters and 45000 words in. Which... is weird because I am told by NaNoWriMo types that 50000 words equals 175 pages so, like, apparently I'll have no idea how long my book "actually" is until I'm done and try to put it together into some kind of novel formatting.
I have this sneaking suspicion that I am actually writing a much longer book than I thought I was, at any rate.
It's going to come out to 300-350 pages of singlespace pages in Microsoft Word, in Times New Roman 12... but... I have no idea what that will/would mean in terms of real pages. Maybe more like 500?
I had been shooting for a... Vonnegutian length, you know? Definitely novel sized but not an overly long novel.
Ah, perhaps it's all crap and I won't have to worry about these things. Won't know til I finish a draft, I suppose.