Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pie Story  (Read 6201 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« on: October 24, 2003, 04:57:20 pm »

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:05:55 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 05:15:39 pm »

You don't have to EAT the pie. I saw this movie once, it had Jason Biggs and Eugene Levy....
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 05:23:29 pm »

[1999]When come back...




















...go fuck yourself.[/1999]
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2003, 05:30:31 pm »

My extremly waigiraffe friend was once on a pie diet.  He ate two pies a day and that was it.  He lost 5 pounds and I wanted to kill him!!!

As for you - go out and get a semi decent pie somewhere else, or I'm sure you'll be sorry!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2003, 06:09:33 pm »

so very sorry
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Pie Story
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2003, 06:12:38 pm »

Mind you, if you sit and wait for more ideas, it'll be tomorrow by the time you've come up with anything!
And then, problem solved.
Although you get less pie that way.

I can't say I'm a big pie eater really. Maybe it comes from not being American, but I'd tend to choose other things over pie. I mean, on the few occasions I have desserts, which is very rare, it might be like, a good fruit crumble. As long as it's really fresh fruit. Apple and blackberry I seem to recall being about my favourite.
And I guess, it's vaguely pie-like, but it's not pie.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Pie Story
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2003, 06:42:28 pm »

I'm with slink on this one; not a pie fan (also not an American, so I'm wondering about the correlation)
Logged
goose means greedy

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2003, 10:45:48 pm »

Dessert pies are pretty much an American invention, and even only some parts of the country seem to be any good at it.

As for the problem... I would say it sounds like grounds for divorce, but I can't imagine divorcing someone who can bake pie.  So, I guess marriage therapy.  Surely a qualified professional can make your spouse see that this was an instance in which it was essential to bake TWO pies.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2003, 10:55:33 pm »

and if you have two pies, all you need is a radius and you can figure out the circumference.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2003, 10:57:06 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I'm with slink on this one; not a pie fan (also not an American, so I'm wondering about the correlation)


As far as I know, the Native Americans didn't bring pies to the first Thanksgiving so they must have come from someplace. They weigh a lot -must be a german thing.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2003, 01:41:08 am »

I don't really like many kinds of pie, either.  I'm American but also a Democratic Socialist so I guess I'm kind of un-American by definition.  

Also, I hate baseball.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Pie Story
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2003, 10:43:34 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I don't really like many kinds of pie, either.  I'm American but also a Democratic Socialist so I guess I'm kind of un-American by definition.  

Also, I hate baseball.


Doesn't everyone, in some part of their soul, realise that they hate baseball? I mean it's dull to an extreme second only to cricket!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Pie Story
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2003, 01:56:38 pm »

I made this pie last week and it frickin' ROCKED.
http://www.epicurious.com/run/recipe/view?id=108650

Oh, and I love baseball more than a lot of things.  So Slink, no.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2003, 03:38:12 pm »

I don't like pie
I don't like baseball

I support the legalization of marjuana
I support the legalization of gay marriages

I must be Canadian
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2003, 09:21:33 pm »

Apparently we need a nutritional anthropoligist to tell us where pie came from. Or dessert pies, anyway.

I hate fruit pies but I will eat things like chocolate cream pie or lemon (after I peel that gross white layer off)

Baseball sucks. The strike a few years ago started on my birthday.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up