Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pie Story  (Read 6207 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Pie Story
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2003, 10:15:23 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I don't like pie
I don't like baseball

I support the legalization of marjuana
I support the legalization of gay marriages

I must be Canadian


High five.
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2003, 12:55:59 am »

Quote from: "Lecompte Pie Festival"
Often these pies were made using fowl and the legs were left to hang over the side of the dish and used as handles.


Awesome. I wonder what they do with the roasted-up ding-dongs.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Pie Story
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2003, 12:57:47 pm »

ding-dong-doodle pie!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up