Sorry I edited your post, LFM, but I am really sensitive about that particular word and it was making me uncomfortable just sitting there staring at me.
I'm attracted to, you know, people in general, but in terms of ethnicity I really have a thing for Latinos (of either gender). I often find Asian women attractive, but for some reason I'm not particularly keen on most Asian men. There are, of course, exceptions. (Anybody remember Ferocious J?) And I tend to like black guys and white guys in equal measure. Then again, I married the whitest whitey white in the history of white. He makes Bruce Willis look ethnic.
The biggest thing that turns me on in a guy is a nice butt and legs. Yep, I'll go ahead and say it. I'm an ass woman. I don't like over-muscled guys or men with chest stubble. (Not having hair naturally is OK, but shaving off what you've got is, IMHO, a terrible waste.) In women, I tend to like athletic types and I have a real thing for flat stomachs. Probably because I've never had one. A tall brunette with a good tan and a six-pack rack...oh man. Oh, merciful heavens, that is nice to see.
Okay, cold shower time.