Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Met V-Adore  (Read 3284 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I Met V-Adore
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 03:14:57 am »

Pretty much like that, except without the part where Paul is a crazy Internet goon and with the part where he came into the house to recharge the camera for an hour and made pleasant conversation with my parents, in addition to charming the heck out of the cats.

This cat (scroll down)
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I Met V-Adore
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 05:10:13 am »

Since when are you Squonk's Tears on Flickr?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I Met V-Adore
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 08:17:50 am »

For the record, the cat's name is Saburo. (He's in here right now, looking for trouble to cause.)
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up