Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary  (Read 12679 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« on: November 27, 2007, 01:19:59 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11272007

I'm not sure how I feel about shit jokes for my birthday strip.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 01:24:34 pm »

um, the last panel makes me so happy. so good.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 02:29:35 pm »

I don't see why some people are so ashamed by something that brings so much joy. Who doesn't enjoy a good crap?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 04:08:46 pm »

This is the first strip that has made me chuckle audibly in months. 

Why don't women rule the world?  This is exactly it. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 04:32:58 pm »

I lie Beef's reaction to the gasket revelation, hell, I've wondered that myself.

Exactly. The SO goes away and one roll lasts a week. She comes back and a roll lasts a day. What is your gender using all that TP for?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 07:48:45 pm »

It is hard to be in charge of things and be considerate of others at the same time.

It's... it's pretty much the binary that has fucked humanity in general, not just dudes against ladies, pretty much the whole ball of wax.

If you are in charge and are nice, someone who doesn't care about being nice and just wants to be in charge for the sake of it, will come up along and usurp your shit while you are too busy trying to be a good person.

But it is still more important to be the second thing.

All the great religions start with some guy telling you to be the second thing and then... guys who are into the first thing taking generations to twist it until nobody cares about the "Being Considerate" part of the deal.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 12:59:34 am »

Women don't have a prostate.  Shitting presses against the densest clump of sex nerves in the male body.  Discuss.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 01:39:59 am »

Women don't have a prostate.  Shitting presses against the densest clump of sex nerves in the male body.  Discuss.
Damn dude I miss the time when I was not realizing that pooping hits my g-spot.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 05:49:00 pm »

Women don't have a prostate.  Shitting presses against the densest clump of sex nerves in the male body.  Discuss.

First of all, while women do not have a prostate per se, we do have a very thin, pliable, and sensitive wall of flesh between the rectum and the vagina.  If this were not the case, you would not find women who enjoy having their cans rocked, and straight men everywhere would be SOL (no pun intended). 

Second, there is evidence that women do have a version of the prostate gland, sometimes known as the paraurethral or Skene's gland.  This is the part of the anatomy responsible for the phenomenon of female ejaculation, and it is biologically related to the male prostate and similarly positioned in the body.  However, from what I have read, it does not appear that the act of defecation stimulates the paraurethral gland in women as it does the prostate in men. 

You guys should just see my google search history.  It's...embarrassing. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 06:22:14 pm »

If this were not the case, you would not find women who enjoy having their cans rocked..

I do not believe this for a moment.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 07:27:31 pm »

that some women enjoy it, or that there would not be women who enjoy it?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 08:15:47 pm »

I maintain my mental block on all of these things.

There is no prostate gland, there is no lady-equiv to the prostate gland.

No cans, no man can, no woman can, are ever rocked either by man or by woman with strap-on.

People who claim it are just trying to be shocking because the idea of the thing that makes poop being involved with sex is just pretty much... oh God... so completely unsexy to my mind. Even if it felt good in theory, oh God, is so gross.

It is as if someone told me that eating a handful of live worms whole, in a couple of minutes, as you feel them squirm through your innards, it feels awesome.

You know what? I think I'll give up on that awesome, thanks. Too gross.

Anal-sex is an urban legend that only exists in pornography that is secretly computer-generated, at least I have to believe that, this is the only way I can not be grossed out all the time.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 09:10:23 pm »

It is as if someone told me that eating a handful of live worms whole, in a couple of minutes, as you feel them squirm through your innards, it feels awesome.

You know what? I think I'll give up on that awesome, thanks. Too gross.

This is how I feel about smoking. It can't possibly feel good enough to offset all the badness.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 11:51:20 pm »

one day, LFM will come home, and I will be in his living room rocking a lady's can. This is my goal. She will be loving it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 12:24:41 am »

I'd just disinfect everything and then block the memory out.

I'm good at both of those things.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up