Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.  (Read 7257 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 09:38:16 am »

Where exactly is this coffee stand?  Out on the beach?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 11:11:07 am »

All A-CAP wants in a dildo in his Cafe Americano people.  Give the man his dildo.  There is no mystery here.  We all know what he'll be doing to it afterword.  His ass is totally wrecked.  Bowel movements just tumble out like marbles in an old-timey marble maze game.  But noooo.  The union has to deny the obvious.  A-CAP likes a 12 by 4 dildo - with his coffee and in his can.  Get use to it.  Step back.  Give the man what he wants.

Dildo'd!

Uh, I mean, can'd!

V, I second that emotion. Mel, your posts make me laugh like a crazed hyena. Effing brilliant.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 01:36:52 pm »

I cann'd SS but surely that's a bit below the belt... arachnocapitalist wouldn't stoop to the cafe americano, surely?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 02:52:59 pm »

I cann'd SS but surely that's a bit below the belt... arachnocapitalist wouldn't stoop to the cafe americano, surely?

And what exactly is wrong with cafe americano?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 05:43:50 pm »

It's... espresso with water in it so that it's basically normal coffee again.

I mean if you like it, that's fine, I'm not judgin' but...

Why not get normal coffee if you want normal coffee?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 05:51:01 pm »

But espresso with a little water in it does not taste like normal coffee.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 06:58:36 pm »

Neither does coffee with a dildo in it.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 07:28:22 pm »

Every Americano I've ever tasted... tastes like strong coffee.

Perhaps at a really good full-on actual cafe there's a difference? I've never tried an Americano at an upscale legitimate Euro-style beanery...

But at Coffee Beans and Starbucks and stuff? Tastes like strong coffee to me.

Also, chewy has been can'd for bringing the funny. Her cat icon was not harmed in the canning.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 08:38:57 pm »

I really want to know what the kind of coffee is that I like. I had it in Italy, and I have been told that that means that it was Espresso. Which... if I had drank that much espresso at one time, I think I would have died. I had something which reminded me of it again at a neighbor's house over Thanksgiving break, and she just said it was coffee. It was not bitter, and adding just a little bit of cream and sugar made it the greatest thing I have ever tasted.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 08:46:39 pm »

I really want to know what the kind of coffee is that I like. I had it in Italy, and I have been told that that means that it was Espresso. Which... if I had drank that much espresso at one time, I think I would have died. I had something which reminded me of it again at a neighbor's house over Thanksgiving break, and she just said it was coffee. It was not bitter, and adding just a little bit of cream and sugar made it the greatest thing I have ever tasted.
It was probably cafe americano or cappucino. These are the common non-espresso coffees in Italy. My favorite italian coffee: cafe correcto - coffee with cognac

All A-CAP wants in a dildo in his Cafe Americano people.  Give the man his dildo.  There is no mystery here.  We all know what he'll be doing to it afterword.  His ass is totally wrecked.  Bowel movements just tumble out like marbles in an old-timey marble maze game.  But noooo.  The union has to deny the obvious.  A-CAP likes a 12 by 4 dildo - with his coffee and in his can.  Get use to it.  Step back.  Give the man what he wants.
Yea thats me, you guys know me too well, Hee haw! I sure do love me some autoerotic anal sex, man I have said so many times how much I love that stuff, it is certainly the thing.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 09:00:19 pm »

damn, dude, I am totally going to tell Clay to tell all your frat brothers that you admitted to loving self-dildoing on the internet.

He will totally believe it, too, you know? He will probably get them all to buy dildos for you for when you return.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 09:49:50 pm »

I too used to scoff at the Cafe Americano. Then in Alaska one of my friends brought me one of the most heavenly drinks I have ever tasted. It was an Americano with cream and sugar. I haven't gotten another because I'm afraid that it will never be as good, but I might have to try it again. A dash of half-and-half (20c per tablespoon) and 2 packets of sugar (20c per packet) in an Americano (Starbucks lists a plain "grande" 16 oz. Americano as having 15 calories, wtf) is a better caloric bargain than a 16 oz. nonfat mocha (220 calories). If you get 2% in that mocha, you're looking at 330 calories. I don't understand how you get 15 calories in 2 shots of espresso, but I guess those little dudes have more macronutrients than I thought.

You could also get coffee instead of an Americano or espresso drink, but I think that the espresso has a much better flavor than brewed coffee. I don't know why.

I apologize if the calorie thing pissed anybody off, but I'm trying to get back on the Hacker's Diet wagon, so please wish me luck.
Logged

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 10:40:04 pm »

Yea thats me, you guys know me too well, Hee haw! I sure do love me some autoerotic anal sex, man I have said so many times how much I love that stuff, it is certainly the thing.
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 10:40:33 pm »

Yea thats me, you guys know me too well, Hee haw! I sure do love me some autoerotic anal sex, man I have said so many times how much I love that stuff, it is certainly the thing.

Oh, come on now - I didn't post that to make you all sarcastic-y!  When someone makes an allusion to an old-timey marble maze, you can be sure they are likely yanking your chain.  I was hoping you would bring some sparkling humour to talking about the type of dildo-coffee-sex things I would do... you missed a quality opportunity here.  I open the door, and you try to go through the window.  Seriously dude, do you come here to have fun or to be victimized?  As my psychiatrist has so clearly pointed out to me, one choses to be a victim.  

Also, to those who scoff at the Americano, I mentioned it because it is hella' sophisticated in my books.  Since I only spend time in legitimate cafe's not chain places, I can stay without a doubt that the Americano is a for-real thing, not like a coffee that has only trace coffee in it under a foot of whipped cream and caramel lattice.  A quality Americano, straight up, with hella sugar, or with cream and hella sugar is so fine.  It is the real deal.  I can't drink coffee anymore due to my horrible allergy to it, but that was my favorite coffee before it went off limits.  Quality.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: November 30, 2007 - Dildo it for you? Only a buck.
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2007, 12:00:05 am »

Ok, I'll admit it: I lashed out at the Americano. In ignorance, maybe in anger.
I've never actually seen an americano in real life but all descriptions just sound like... a ruined espresso I guess.
Lore may not be entirely innocent in this matter.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up