Ah, I dunno. I love coffee and everything about it. If I had the time and the money, I'd drink a pot and a half every morning. You can't beat a cuppa simple drip joe from beans ground seconds before the dripping but... if you gotta go fancy?
I dig what some people call a Quadruple-Red-Eye but I prefer to call a Zombie Woof.
Medium good drip joe in a large cup, throw in four shots of espresso, four or five sugars, fill from there with skim milk and dust a little vanilla powder in on top if you're feeling saucy.
Three of those and you're in a nice little place of heart palpitations and paranoid realizations that I get all my best ideas from, that I like to call The Heart of The Storm.
It is the exact opposite of meditating.
If living is watching a movie and meditating is focusing on the beauty of a single frame, The Heart of The Storm is being thrown naked into a snowbank and having whole movies of film thrown at you from all directions, in cut-up frames, in loose spools, the occasional entire reels just to keep you on your toes.
It is probably all of the best parts of being dissociatively insane, the weird connections finally made, the feeling of your consciousness separating into a cloud of tiny bees... bees that are all pissed as hell as each other... and feeling yourself win and lose the microscopic battle within you at the same time.
Oh man. Is so good.
And you get to come back!
Zombie Woof. Seriously.