Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!  (Read 6006 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2007, 03:43:37 am »

How do you know? You've never had one.

(Although it is very possible to have one prepositions you)

FTFM
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2007, 04:37:27 am »

How do you know? You've never had one.

(Although it is very possible to have one on you)

That's the thing. 

I hardly ever have only one. 

Which is exactly my point. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2007, 06:15:09 am »

Sorry, I'd argue with you, but suddenly I'm so very sleepy...


*snores*
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2007, 07:31:47 am »

Quote
Sorry, I'd argue with you, but suddenly I'm so very sleepy...


*snores*

This sums up what I tried to say several times, and then kept deleting.
PARASYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM, FTW!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up