Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: A different photo thread  (Read 14012 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2007, 07:46:23 pm »

Whe I was 11 I got pounded in the eye, twice, during a fight.  (a teacher came and carried me away - so it went down as a loss).  My eye didn't blacken, which seemed weird to me.  Apparently I don't bruise much.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 11:44:16 pm »

The only thing even close to a fight I was ever in didn't result in any injuries. (Long story short: I was at the municipal library one day after school in seventh grade, a kid from school who hated me for no good reason came up and started harassing me, I objected, he stuck his fist near my face, I grabbed his wrist, I yelled and got out.) Still freaked the shit out of me, though.

In terms of sport-ball-related injuries, I was hit in the head a few times by baseballs/softballs and once had my glasses broken by a football, but thankfully there were never any black eyes involved.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2007, 05:45:50 am »

One time I got in a fight with like the whole high school football team.  I got knocked out in one punch (nose tackle), fell in such a way I broke all three bones in my ankle area then this other crazy ass guy kicked my in the head like 4 or 5 times, then the guy who knocked me out had to drag the other guy off of me.  It was weird, I don't even really know what happened.  I was kind of friends with the guy who knocked me out, both before and after the fight.

I haven't really been in any other fights recently, but I used to be good at boxing around freshman year of high school, just fighting my friends w/gloves and stuff.

Oh, 3 years ago I knocked out one of my friends teeth in drunken boxing, with gloves again.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2007, 08:52:35 pm »

Quote
I still scan people and places and know how I'd turn their lights out though. Pragmatically, I find assessing threats and measures good insurance for the rare necessity.

This place?  Ok, I'd run right over there, and flick that switch-- BAM. Lights out.

"oohhh asherhusband, you're so dreammyyy"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2007, 09:11:30 pm »

oh, no, I was imitating what you do. Why would I refer to myself as asherhusband? I have no interest in stealing someone else's wife or lady.


except that one guy, and I am pretty sure you are not him. Unless... you're 19 and live in Jersey? Josh?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2007, 10:18:31 pm »

If Asherdan is 19 and lives in Jersey, I have a lot of paradigm shifting to do.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2007, 03:49:46 pm »

The world would be turned upside down.
The new year ushers in hell of revalations.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2007, 05:10:35 pm »

If Asherdan is 19 and lives in Jersey, I have a lot of paradigm shifting to do.
Id have an underaged friend to buy liquor for.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2007, 06:36:38 pm »

hey, funny story.I'm 19...
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2007, 11:42:43 pm »

I can't picture A-CAP buying Inev liquor as ending in anything other than tears. Hot, salty, 19-year-old-meets-arachno-capitalist tears.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2008, 12:31:08 am »

Inev hot? Sure. Salty, not so much.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2008, 12:54:22 am »

arachnocapitalist would charge comission and Inev would be too uncomfortable to complain.
Later he would share the booze with a Hot Friend and nothing would occur.

Just teasin' y'all...
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 01:54:05 am »

arachnocapitalist would charge comission and Inev would be too uncomfortable to complain.
Damn right, I aint running a fuck*ng charity here. Youngins pay a fee to meet or exceed the marginal cost of my time and energy.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 06:24:22 am »

I don't like the implication that I am incapable of scoring with a hot friend, Doc.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 06:52:55 am »

I didn't say incapable, just that most of your stories involving hot friends involve not scoring rather than scoring. Also it's really not funny if it ends with 'Inev uses the alcohol to incapacitate a hot friend and takes advantage of her like the sexual predator he is.'
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up