Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: A different photo thread  (Read 14011 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 07:31:05 pm »

Damn right, I aint running a fuck*ng charity here. Youngins pay a fee to meet or exceed the marginal cost of my time and energy.

A fee!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 07:54:10 pm »

just that most all of your stories involving hot friends involve not scoring rather than scoring.

Fixed that for you.

Maybe there's a reason he's called 'inevitable'?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 07:55:14 pm »

..could the fee be paid by the fact that we would drink the alcohol together, and have a grand ol' time just getting in all kinds of trouble?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 07:59:33 pm »

See, my thought is that inevitably one of the ladies he finds so unbelievably beautiful will fall in love with him.  Like a Woody Allen thing (not that inev looks like Woody Allen).  But really, if a lady falls in love with you based on you finding her beautiful and fawning over her, then she is probably pretty shallow.  Hopefully you get to bang ladies that are fed by more than just ego stroking.  I guess I think that finding someone is inevitable.  Maybe that's not true, but these things seem to work out for those who are open to love, even if they work out in weird ways that don't look like the situation you originally wanted.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 08:00:42 pm »

..could the fee be paid by the fact that we would drink the alcohol together, and have a grand ol' time just getting in all kinds of trouble?

In an effort to repay the good karma I had as an underaged punk when my older friends bought me alcohol, I would not charge a lame-ass fee or commission. And I would not make theinev do anything creepy or Mrs. Robinsonesque for the alcohol.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2008, 08:03:48 pm »

oh, come on. Not even a little Mrs Robinsonesque?? I'm disappointed in you.


smells, that is nice to hear. I would like to think that I am not a fawn-er. I just think that a lot of girls are attractive. I do not really pursue random makeouts, either, so.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2008, 08:13:53 pm »

oh, come on. Not even a little Mrs Robinsonesque?? I'm disappointed in you.


smells, that is nice to hear. I would like to think that I am not a fawn-er. I just think that a lot of girls are attractive. I do not really pursue random makeouts, either, so.

Yeah, but you like scrawny girls with short hair. Your heart wouldn't be in it.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2008, 10:18:46 pm »

OK, people. I like skinny girls. Out of the girls I have dated, only 1 has been thin. It is a preference, not a necessity. It is mostly a thing similar to how short guys date short girls, I think. It is weird to me when my girlfriend is bigger than me. Which, you know, was an issue when I dated a girl who was on Crew. I am not some kind of normal-sized-woman-hater. The girls I go for are usually, you know, nice girls with pretty faces and interests which I enjoy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2008, 10:22:58 pm »

I would like to think that I am not a fawn-er. I just think that a lot of girls are attractive. I do not really pursue random makeouts, either, so.

See, you're just a gentleman, that's all.

For the record I'd score you booze for free, but then if you were close enough for me to give you booze you could buy your own.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2008, 10:23:45 pm »

I kind of have two "types"... chunky zesty hot-librarian types and amazonian six-foot-tall volleyball player type girls. I... have only successfully dated the first category. haha.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2008, 11:15:53 pm »

I guess somebody forgot the first two rules of Fight Club.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2008, 07:32:15 am »

I guess somebody forgot the first two rules of Fight Club.

It took me a second to get this, and then I realized: you were actually on topic. My God!

Anyway... I don't necessarily have a type, I think. I have an aesthetic appreciation for tall gangly guys, but pretty much any guy is a possibility as long as he's interesting and, let's be honest here, doesn't think I'm completely physically repulsive. Low Self-Esteem, Go!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A different photo thread
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2008, 08:52:19 am »

watching La Dolce Vita with my friend and pointing out which women I thought were attractive... while he heartily disagreed... made me realize that I have a very specific type:
"any woman who looks like she is from the 60s."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up