Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Rename A-CAP  (Read 12324 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 12:12:55 am »

VirginiaisforSwine
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 12:22:11 am »

I always thought that the "arachno-capitalist" term suited him well.

Imagining Spider-Man except instead of fighting Doc Ock or the Green Goblin, he's... fighting for the end of the estate tax or whatever... has always been a good metaphor for Ennewhy.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 01:01:39 am »

"Capitalist Spider Pig"?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 01:14:40 am »

Ding ding ding!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 01:33:12 am »

"Capitalist Spider Pig"?

Cuspy for short?
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 02:09:49 am »

VirginiaisforSwine

This was when I thought A-CAP was going to Virginia for school (although it could also be N Carolina, I don't remember too well).  Now, I don't know what he is doing, but I guess he doesn't want to tell us strangers, which is understandable.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 02:35:49 am »

Jesus fuck*ng Christ on a pushbike, this thread is comedy gold and gets a thumbs up from this girl.

Brewer Series 7 - Combines interest and goals.
Welsh Drunk - 'Nuff said.
That Dillhole - C'mon! We've all thought it!
Perot JR - C'mon, it could be any of them!
arachnocapitalist isn't bad. Pull the trigger on that stuff.

Fuck yes.


TheInvisibleHand...although that's probably too close too Inev.
$TheAlmighty$
MarketForcesAreRad
AiA-CAP...even though I know A-CAP derivatives are out.
Cerveza de pollo

Hot damn. I am not sure what to call him, but I do heartily approve of this heah thread.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 05:01:13 am »

I like "Annie Yu"
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 05:05:58 am »

It is perhaps not that shocking that my ideas were already given in the first few posts of this thread, but I still think Uyn Rand wouldn't be too bad.

Can we keep the 'En' sound though, I'm used to calling him arachnocapitalist.

Envisible hand?

Ron Paul?

Why you?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2007, 04:24:38 pm »

Reverend Ru*fle. I call her Rev Ruff.

Reverend Ruff Sex
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2007, 12:17:04 am »

Logged
ACHIEVE

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 05:50:37 pm »

All of this creative energy and yet Im still A-CAP.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 10:56:59 pm »

I think maybe we're waiting for you to show interest in one of them? 

Aynnie?
 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 11:56:01 pm »

Can't expect anything in this life just handed to you arachnocapitalist.

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2007, 03:18:17 am »

I think we should rename you after Nevin Johnson's dog.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up