Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rename A-CAP  (Read 12330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2008, 02:12:48 am »

The Ministry of Truth is working overtime, boys.

I, for one, welcome Arachno-Captitalist, even though he never left.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2008, 02:27:35 am »

I've always been A-CAP and so has my wife.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2008, 02:56:30 am »

Some young pup seven years from now is going to be on here talking about his college choices, and mention That College, and no one is going to remember this, and wonder what the hell is going on.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2008, 12:51:11 am »

Powerful women.  I'm fighting a crush.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2008, 01:03:13 am »

Interestingly, there was no editing of filters done at all.

We got a package-deal history-erase when The Devil From Outer Space bought Spider Man's marriage off him for the life of a 180 year old woman. She's gonna die again any day now anyways so, like, we got some message board considerations tossed in on the side.

People never think about the little toss-in perks you can get at The Crossroads if you're prepared to negotiate smartly these days.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2008, 02:04:07 am »

We got a package-deal history-erase when The Devil From Outer Space bought Spider Man's marriage off him for the life of a 180 year old woman. She's gonna die again any day now anyways so, like, we got some message board considerations tossed in on the side.

From what I hear I have this issue in waiting in my box.  I'm... not excited.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2008, 02:25:21 am »

Yeah, uh, don't be.

That whole thing about Spider-Man bein' all about taking responsibility, no matter the cost?

The underpinning of the entire character?

Yeah, uh, he makes a deal with The Outer-Space Devil and everything that editorial didn't like in the last twenty years, good bad and indifferent go boom with no logic other than "a wizard did it"... in this case, an outer-space Devil Wizard.

Very not good.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2008, 07:17:52 pm »

I've been away for a while.  If the name ArachnoCapitalist was all that changed in my absence, that would be enough.  Because it is awesome.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2008, 07:36:37 pm »

You're just teasing us with your presence, Pedro.  I expect we won't be seeing much of you or JL in a week or so...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2008, 07:58:48 pm »

No, but if our son's mastery of the internet continues apace, he'll be posting here FOR us soon.
Logged

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2009, 05:35:50 am »

Logged
sex

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2009, 05:36:46 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Rename A-CAP
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2009, 05:37:21 am »

Done!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up