Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?  (Read 13831 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:01:32 am »

Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 03:24:09 am »

28      
You could take on 28 five year old kids in a fight.

I think there should be a question about summer camp staff experience.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 03:28:15 am »

21
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 03:28:57 am »

26!

I was probably docked points for being fat.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 03:32:01 am »

Shouldn't I get extra points for hating children even at the best of times?
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 04:49:25 am »

26 - most likely because I find the concept repellent.  My kid is 5, for Pete's sake!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 04:53:31 am »

THIRTY, bitches! Woooo!  I knew that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu would come in handy someday. Thanks, Crap Dude ex fiance, for making me study at that academy!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:23 am »

I imagine Brazilian Ju Jitsu to be a lot like normal Ju Jitsu except that one of your main weapons is searing hot wax.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 05:16:41 am »

So Linnea's adventure last year was like a black belt test?  Damn, no wonder those UFC guys are so cranky.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 06:18:38 am »

THIRTY, bitches! Woooo!  I knew that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu would come in handy someday. Thanks, Crap Dude ex fiance, for making me study at that academy!

Oh HELLS yeah!  I always used to Kick Numerous Asses with the Brazilian guy in Tekken II. 

So can you stand on your head and kick a dude square in the teeth?  Four different ways?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 06:22:58 am »

30 for me. I have no martial arts training, but I have fought plenty of zerg, am tall with good reach (basketball is the only sport I'm good at), and have no moral qualms with using a child as a weapon against other children.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 06:26:31 am »

Also, I love how this is posted in science and technology. It lends such credibility to the results of the quiz.

Plus, 5 year olds are technically small mammals.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 06:48:21 am »

um. embarassing.
I got 10. Probably because I would feel uncomfortable fighting kids.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 06:49:57 am »

um. embarassing.
I got 10. Probably because I would feel uncomfortable fighting kids.

What exactly don't you feel uncomfortable doing?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:35 am »

I mean, beating up 5 year olds? I feel like that is a reasonable thing to be against.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up