Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?  (Read 13838 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 02:19:13 am »

Sweet angry jeezus, that looks like some kind of Lord of the Flies reality TV show. Wikipedia sez that the kiddos only got five grand each.

Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2007, 08:13:16 am »

I think I could take more than 23 5 year olds. Must have been my 'fighting just hard enough' answer.

Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 11:31:30 am »

25 here. I'm big and I've been in plenty of fights but I'm kind of a softy these days.

But maybe I would start having elementary-school flashbacks surrounded by all those pissed-off kids and bust out the recess-violence moves. I do not know.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2007, 11:52:35 pm »

Well, the survey assesses your own willingness to fight, but it seems to assume all the children are completely full of fury.  This could not be the case.

I can't believe that a group of five year olds can dial up rage on command like a hardened adult can.  I mean, I'm sure kids know about violent ragin', but they got nothing on me, maaan.
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2007, 11:57:52 pm »

it has obviously been too long since you have been confronted by an enraged son, daughter, or sibling.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2007, 12:31:23 am »

Well, the survey assesses your own willingness to fight, but it seems to assume all the children are completely full of fury.  This could not be the case.

I can't believe that a group of five year olds can dial up rage on command like a hardened adult can.  I mean, I'm sure kids know about violent ragin', but they got nothing on me, maaan.

Obviously you are not a parent.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2007, 02:57:19 am »

If I had the money, I'd start the parody website: howmanyspearssisterscouldyouknockupinan ight.com. No matter how you answer the question, the answer is always two.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2007, 03:11:10 am »

If I had the money, I'd start the parody website: howmanyspearssisterscouldyouknockupinan ight.com. No matter how you answer the question, the answer is always two.

Man, I was reading Perez today and I was just dumbfounded. How could one family be so fuck*ng stupid? And did you read the HILARIOUS letter that Jamie Lynn's attorneys sent when one of the tabloids reported on her pregnancy just a few months ago? Also... speaking of trailer trash, not only did their mother allow Jamie to have a live in nineteen-year-old-boyfriend, she sold the pregnancy story to one of the tabloids as an "exclusive" to make a few bucks. Classy!

Quote from: Perez
It reads:

“Ms. Spears is a devout Christian with a spotless reputation, who lives in accordance with the highest moral and ethical standards in accordance with her faith.

There is no “rumor” concerning Ms. Spears’ (non-existent) pregnancy, except perhaps for the baseless “rumor” just now being created by the National Enquirer.

Ms. Spears is not pregnant. It is pathetic for the National Enquirer to attempt to create a wholly baseless “rumor” that Ms. Spears is pregnant, so it can run a malicious story and false story which would be emotionally devastating to a morally upright 16 year old girl.”

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2007, 03:45:43 am »

dude doesn't even know how to use quotes and he is making fun of people.  What an ass.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2007, 04:14:49 am »

Well, they are used correctly in terms of the rumour is not a rumour in that it is true.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2007, 06:20:27 am »

Well, they are used correctly in terms of the rumour is not a rumour in that it is true.
Those tricky lawyers and their careful parsing of language.

"It depends on what is...is."
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2007, 07:14:01 am »

Those tricky lawyers and their careful parsing of language.

"It depends on what is...is."

You'd better watch yourself, bub.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2007, 09:01:42 am »

...I counted sticking my head in a fire ant's nest as "experience fighting swarms."  I hope that wasn't cheating.

Even then, I can only take 24 of the little bastards, which is apparently a bit shabby, given you other party people's reactions to similar scores here.  I won't complain, though, seeing how I lost a fight against one 5-year-old back when I was twelve.  Crotch-kicking was unfortunately not disallowed for that particular event.


Also...
I believe that, in my lifetime, they will make that movie.
Five gets you ten it will be made by the Japanese.

Already done, folks.

...well, sort of.  The kids are a bit older than that, but who knows?  Maybe they'll come out with a chibi version.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2007, 06:04:35 pm »

I just bought this movie. I have already now waited too long for its arrival.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2007, 09:18:10 pm »

I love watching that movie when I am coming down from tripping or coke.  It pushes it so much further.


Also, when you are quoting something that is in a quote you got to use the single quotation mark.  Like this:

"Doc spells rumor 'rumour' because he is from Australia."

Basically though, don't get enjoyment because a 16 year old is pregnant, and especially don't make money by helping those people get their rocks off.  They should be sad that there is another baby who will start off somewhat disadvantaged instead of happy that someone you don't know and will never meet is pregnant at 16.  I mean, maybe don't care, but to get money and enjoyment from that?  Hell of fucked.

Edit:  Oh yeah, but if you are going to go through with it, then make sure that you spell and use grammar right, I guess was what I was saying. 

No, that is not true.  Just do something better with your life.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 10:00:49 pm by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up