Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)  (Read 2785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« on: December 20, 2007, 03:10:27 pm »

Download my 2007 year-end mix CD, chumps!  Then tell me how awesome it is!

ftp.bigfool.com
user ID:  bigfoo_touamb
password:  nicepete

No liner notes or cover art, yet.  Maybe over the weekend.

You can also download the 2006 mix, which I assembled last year and then didn't bother to distribute.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 07:20:06 pm »

Ha yes, this is just what I needed.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 07:43:27 pm »

Can't download the Kevin Drew.  I think it's the ? in the file name.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 09:19:56 pm »

I was thinking about this the other day.  Anyone else making a mix?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 09:26:54 pm »

I might make one, but only because I want everyone in the world to hear this one Sufjan Stevens christmas song.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 02:15:33 am »

Can't download the Kevin Drew.  I think it's the ? in the file name.

Interesting.  What FTP client are you using?  I was able to get it using both IE and FileZilla.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 02:19:51 am »

Fuck yeaaaahhh! Great idea, holmes. Thank you.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 02:37:51 am »

Interesting.  What FTP client are you using?  I was able to get it using both IE and FileZilla.

I was using firefox.  I'll try IE.  I was thinking that ? might have been fouling it up because that's an operator in ASP.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 02:44:21 am »

Got it from IE.  Interesting that the ? was converted to a dash in IE.  I thought maybe you had changed it so I looked again in firefox and it is still a ?.  When you try to download in firefox everything from the question mark forward is cut off so it doesn't find the file.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 02:46:08 am »

Anyway, I got it now.

THANK YOU!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Dog Boom (Clown McGopper)
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 03:00:25 am »

Looking at last years; Holy Shit You Like Josh Rouse!  Awesome.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up