Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh nooooo.  (Read 2115 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Oh nooooo.
« on: October 27, 2003, 06:48:15 pm »

So, the Mark Twain episode of TNG has just come on. And I'm going to have to watch it, despite my hatred of it, just because of Onstad.
Damn!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Oh nooooo.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 09:27:41 pm »

hehehe, I watched that one this weekend.  I'm growing out of my trekkieism, but I still recently corrected my boyfriend when he referred to a Romulan as a Vulcan... pffff.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Oh nooooo.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 10:52:54 pm »

Doh. I forgot it was a two parter. I'm probably going to have to watch part two as well, whenever they show that...
My soul is burning up!

I have never been a Trekky, and as I say, pretty much just hate it, but the amount I've seen I still know more about it than I'd like. I can still get involved in conversations about it, and it isn't right!!!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Oh nooooo.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2003, 01:06:17 am »

I want to know why Data didn't invent all kinds of cool stuff and come up with philosophical ideas during the several hundred years he was in the cave. I'm pretty sure he was online the whole time.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Oh nooooo.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 02:27:18 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I want to know why Data didn't invent all kinds of cool stuff and come up with philosophical ideas during the several hundred years he was in the cave. I'm pretty sure he was online the whole time.

Solitaire kills, man. It kills.

But hey, after 700 years he'd probably beaten every conceivable Minesweeper map...
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Oh nooooo.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 02:53:58 am »

I was just thinking in HG2G when the bot is stranded for years he gets more depressed.

In the new Dune books when a bot gets trapped for years he becomes an individual.

When Data got trapped for hundreds of years he got dusty.

Way to mess up the pattern, TNG.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Oh nooooo.
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 04:11:54 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

When Data got trapped for hundreds of years he got dusty.


Just goes to show the imagination that went into that show.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up