Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday hound!  (Read 1428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday hound!
« on: December 25, 2007, 08:38:55 am »

Let us not forget, on this day of festivities, that it is also the big one-zero for TOUAMB's favorite Fritz,* hound!

You have -22 cans in 22 posts, yet you have made worthwile contributions to this board from the very start.  I do not know if you really turn 10 on this day or not, but if so, congratulations!  Either way, this is your birthday thread.  May today be a doubly merry holiday for you, and my condolences for the inevitable "birthday and Christmas gifts combined" you must endure.



*...at least, we all assume hound's German, right?  Has he ever made this clear?  Also, I apologize if I have forgotten that some other board regular is also from Germany.  These things happen sometimes.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday hound!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 09:07:18 am »

Everyone should have a happy birthday. No matter what else you're up to, it isn't too much for The Fates to give us just one out of 365 automatically. It is a very small percentage of the year.

May The Great Spirit grant you a buckeye on your helmet today, hound, big play or not.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday hound!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 08:14:28 pm »

*...at least, we all assume hound's German, right?  Has he ever made this clear?

Wouldn't it be hund?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday hound!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 12:26:15 pm »

One time I gave you a can!  Or I tried or something.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up