Hmmm. Tempting. Since we're all living longer these days, I'm trying to figure out how to keep my teeth. So far, so good - but my dentist is always tsking over the sides of my molars near the hinge in my jaw. I've got all 32 teeth at this point, and relatively few fillings (always have lived with either naturally fluoridated or city fluoridated water). My only other real problem is I hate flossing. I've actually been much better since I had my kid. All being a good role model.
Good for you. I hate flossing as well, but I'm fanatical about it because my mom had to have $20,000 worth of periodontal surgery on her gums to try and repair some of the damage that smoking for 30 years and not flossing had wreaked. It was pretty disgusting. I floss and use Biotene every single night, whether I want to or not. Despite my ridiculously meticulous oral hygiene, I was taking medication that gave me really dry mouth, and in 2006 I got an infected parotid gland. God, it was SOOOO painful and so disgusting. I had to have IV and oral antibiotics for that shit. Had I not been as good with the oral hygiene, I could have had recurrent parotitis. Yuck.
Anyway, when you brush, try closing your mouth slightly when you try to reach your back teeth. If you open too wide, your jaw muscles will prevent you from brushing as far back as you might otherwise. I have a really small mouth and it's hard to reach my back teeth. My mouth is so small that my wisdom teeth had to be extracted by an oral surgeon when I was 22, and none of them had erupted yet because there was no room for them to come up. In order to brush at the very back of my mouth, I have to close my mouth and relax my jaw so that I can angle the toothbrush back there.