Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.  (Read 19913 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2008, 01:07:45 am »

Also I think there's something about testicles, but that may be urban legend.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2008, 01:08:22 am »


Being a Man is about treating people with respect and protecting those who are weaker than you. 

LOL

Someone has never been to an all male school. Because there I learned being a man is mostly about drawing c*ckes on desks and drinking more beer than the other guy. Also, getting laid.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 01:12:42 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2008, 01:26:44 am »

Also I think there's something about testicles, but that may be urban legend.

You totally blew a Big Lebowski quote opportunity for the rest of us.

Also, I would be the Folger's guy, but I don't drink coffee.  It is some weird reaction to doing other drugs and trying to have moral superiority.  That is the same reason I didn't really drink in high school.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2008, 01:37:56 am »

Someone has never been to an all male school. Because there I learned being a man is mostly about drawing c*ckes on desks and drinking more beer than the other guy. Also, getting laid.

That is what being a boy is about.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2008, 01:40:20 am »

I drink not the coffee. But back when I did the website thing, my readers had a huge discussion over my treatise on how to determine a girly alcoholic beverage from a manly one by looking at the drink menu:

- Tropical Beach Blast: An infusion of flavored rums and fruit juices that will make you feel like you're at the beach! This drink is frozen, but it will leave you feeling Hot Hot Hot!!!

- Jack and Coke: $4.50
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2008, 01:46:36 am »

I don't actually drink coffee very often at all. I am plenty energetic without caffeine, most of the time... although maybe that will change now that I'll be getting 2 hours of sleep fewer a night. I will try to start going to sleep earlier, but... going to sleep at midnight? in college? lame.

as far as I'm concerned, being a man is based on having an awesome dick.
not huge. not knowing how to use it. not anything like that.
just having it, and knowing that having a dick is awesome.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2008, 02:15:16 am »

I'm all sitting bolt upright in bed when my alarm goes off, throwing the blankets off my body, putting the metal fingers to either side of my fellow bits and loudly yelling "RAD!"
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2008, 02:23:22 am »

as far as I'm concerned, being a man is based on having an awesome dick.
not huge. not knowing how to use it. not anything like that.
just having it, and knowing that having a dick is awesome.

Huh. Where I come from, knowing how to use your dick is what MAKES it awesome. It's also what makes you a man.

Then again, you drink pussy coffee, so...
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2008, 02:53:29 am »

LOL

Someone has never been to an all male school. Because there I learned being a man is mostly about drawing c*ckes on desks and drinking more beer than the other guy. Also, getting laid.

No, but I went to a women's college, and I can tell you from experience that protecting the weak and respecting your peers are usually not women's strong suits. 

This is probably why I don't get along with women very well. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2008, 02:58:10 am »

Quote from: jldunston
I can tell you from experience that protecting the weak and respecting your peers are usually not women's strong suits.

I'd split the difference and say that...

Most of the people I've met in my life are greedy arrogant cowards, probably something like 83% of the people, and I've found that number to hold steady across gender, sexuality, race, creed, colour, etc etc etc.

Most people live in a state of blind reactionary fear and don't even know it and it makes them dicks, whether or not they have a dick, whether or not they covet someone else's.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2008, 03:15:17 am »

Ah, LFM, bringing wisdom and tolerance to the board, as usual. 

Oh merciful heavens, I've stepped into an alternate reality! 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2008, 03:29:53 am »

Yeah, uh, I was about to say, I attempt to protect the weak and respect my peers. Does this make me actually a dude? Because I do not have the sack for this job.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2008, 04:45:55 am »

I prefer to take a little from Columns A and B. I protect the weak with my awesome c*ck.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2008, 09:55:11 am »

I take my coffee black with no sugar because if I want a sweet caffeinated drink I will have a coke. A cappuccino in the morning though is tasty and good because it allows you to ease into your day, again though no sugar. I drink these drinks because they are good and honest and difficult for even the most inept barrista to screw up.

That said: Only tiara wearing princesses argue about what their drink says about them as a person.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2008, 11:22:02 am »

I don't drink coffee because it tastes like it's been distilled from the bollock-sweat of Satan.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up