Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.  (Read 19841 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2008, 11:34:42 am »

Only if you know where to go.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2008, 01:07:17 pm »

I can't drink coffee because it makes me all twitchy and paranoid, and gives me hell of insomnia. I do like a cup on occasion, though.

Also, a real man drinks whatever the hell he wants and looks like a badass while doing so. Even if it's a Malibu rum drink or a caramel macchiato.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2008, 02:07:36 pm »

I don't drink coffee because it tastes like it's been distilled from the bollock-sweat of Satan.

Exactly. Also, tea and beer. Well, I've never actually had any coffee, but nothing that smells that bad can possibly taste good.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2008, 03:14:52 pm »

I prefer to take a little from Columns A and B. I protect the weak with my awesome c*ck.

Yes. Guys should all take melack as a role model.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2008, 05:20:18 pm »


Also, a real man drinks whatever the hell he wants and looks like a badass while doing so.


See, I feel like the whole problem here is the need to constantly look like a badass.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2008, 05:22:04 pm »


Also, a real man drinks whatever the hell he wants and looks like a badass while doing so.


See, I feel like the whole problem here is the need to constantly look like a badass.

Well, the people that truly live by that, end up looking like Brock Samson.   The best part is that they're unaware of their ridiculous nature.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2008, 05:22:32 pm »

I drink tea instead of coffee because I'm a huge fag.

OTOH, my awesome cock makes me an awesome hetero loverman.

It is a riddle that confounds all bodhizatvas.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2008, 05:31:31 pm »

yeah, my parents both drink tea.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2008, 05:57:48 pm »

I've started drinking tea because A) I don't own a coffee machine at my apartment, B) Buying coffee from a shop every day is expensive, C) The free coffee at work blows and D) There's a huge selection of free tea packets at work that I can get pumped up on all day long.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2008, 06:17:07 pm »

I would amend it to "a real man drinks whatever the hell he wants and doesn't give a crap if he looks like a badass doing so". Being worried about whether you look like a badass is one of the marks against Real Manliness; looking like a badass is a common side effect of manliness but a Real Man doesn't need the people watching him drink to evaluate his manliness for him.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2008, 09:02:16 pm »

I think the real question here is:

WWCND*? 

*What Would Chuck Norris Drink? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2008, 09:56:36 pm »

Huckabee juice. He would drink Huckabee juice.

...oh man, do I not get the appeal of Huckabee.

It was bad enough having a president who does not believe in poor people, do we really need one who doesn't believe that life adapts to its surroundings over time? Let us not let this one fester for long, huh?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2008, 10:00:48 pm »

I was going to say something like that but didn't want to go with Huckabee juice so I quit.  At least you took the opportunity.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2008, 10:31:48 pm »

I hate Chuck Norris. He is a fool. Why do people think he is cool?

I read somewhere that irony is a "cultural fungus" and now I believe it. I am attempting to remove it from my life as much as possible.

oh, yeah, it was Neil Stephenson who said that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: January 2008 blogs - Haxall's Pandemonium Chlorodyne.
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2008, 10:34:11 pm »

That is a good way to look at it.  Seriously.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up