Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure  (Read 4233 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 06:41:31 pm »

I'm thinking of the slow creeping grin.  The slight gesture.  The sudden motion of the chair.  A howl of pain, and then...

HA. HA. HA.

CAN'D.  CAN'D.  CAN'D.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 09:26:24 pm »

(I didn't make this) http://youtube.com/watch?v=BTLKHrqdedg (NSFW)
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 11:09:02 pm »

(I didn't make this) http://youtube.com/watch?v=BTLKHrqdedg (NSFW)
See i saw the link and I thought "What the hell on youtube could be NSFW?"
Oh... That... Thats what's not safe for work.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 11:23:24 pm »

I'm thinking of the slow creeping grin.  The slight gesture.  The sudden motion of the chair.  A howl of pain, and then...

HA. HA. HA.

Perfect.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 12:31:03 am »

This reminds me of David Cross' impersonation of Steven Hawking talking to a whore.

I won't repeat.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 01:15:15 am »

And of course we can't forget his career as a gangsta rapper.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up