Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life Is Never Neat (10-28-03)  (Read 5660 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2003, 09:13:14 pm »

Only now do I notice Ray's loincloth has turned into a mawashi. PROPER.

It is also weirding me out more and more to look at Ray's oval Geordi-Laforge glasses thing. Perhaps it is Ray... of the future?!

Seven-kinky!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2003, 09:59:38 pm »

Common?  In that chart B is fifth from the least-common letter!

Anyway, perhaps it's just the words that I use.  I hardly ever use the second letter of the alphabet, since I now am aware of each time I press the letter "B".

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2003, 10:03:21 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Common?  In that chart B is fifth from the least-common letter!

Anyway, perhaps it's just the words that I use.  I hardly ever use the second letter of the alphabet, since I now am aware of each time I press the letter "B".


You really should start referring to it as something else then!
My friend had his 5 key on his cell lock up, which he found really annoying since he could only phone people in his book, and texting became near impossible. ghi turned out to be used far more than he expected.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2003, 10:54:54 pm »

Well it's tenth up in the other chart. But it's still above the lowly J's and V's of the world. I should save that for the next time I get bored and play Hangman online.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2003, 03:00:58 am »

it's all about the


POOT!


that made me laugh out loud. call me peurile, but... just call me puerile. fuck*ng great.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

Thak

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2003, 05:28:55 am »

Ugh, I didn't like this strip.
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2003, 05:04:29 pm »

Thak has hella side product!
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2003, 09:12:20 pm »

In his new incarnation, Ray would look great on the packaging of some awful asian candy made with tamarind and salt.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2003, 09:19:39 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
In his new incarnation, Ray would look great on the packaging of some awful asian candy made with tamarind and salt.


CAN SUCH THINGS BE?
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Life Is Never Neat -- 10/28
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2003, 10:32:56 pm »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up