Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Show me your desk!  (Read 21174 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2010, 09:05:59 pm »

it's more or less a road map of the middle portion of this.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2010, 09:18:50 pm »

Are there monkeys on Seal Island?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2010, 05:43:53 am »

There was a really cool thrash band  in Houston back in the late 80s/early 90s called Dead hoss.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2010, 06:17:22 am »



b... o... n... a... n... z... a...?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2010, 02:00:02 pm »

I'm not even sure where Seal Island is - it's not on my map. However, there are gulls on Gull Island (and a bit of an urban legend about it being on top of a massive untapped reserve). My favorite local island is (Gordie) Howe Island.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2010, 08:51:11 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjmj6qNY0rw
I made a youtube account to show you my desk it's my first video on the youtube.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2010, 01:31:05 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjmj6qNY0rw
I made a youtube account to show you my desk it's my first video on the youtube.

The orange cat wants to eat the piece of paper.

That was a fascinating look at your desk, but I think I speak for all current and future viewers when I say, "What the hell's up with the inflatable doll?"

Also, you should get yourself a more comfortable chair.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2010, 06:54:12 pm »

i only watched the first couple of seconds and then youtube decided it wanted to sit there and stare at me instead of stream me video and i lost patience.

but,

that cat looks very, very sad.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2010, 07:17:18 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjmj6qNY0rw
I made a youtube account to show you my desk it's my first video on the youtube.
I thought you were bullshitting and had just re-uploaded someone else's video. Then I saw the dang G3 Tower. So at least your video has continuity with your posting history.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 07:27:42 pm by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2010, 08:18:06 pm »

At first I thought it was a repost of one of the videos from that dude that lives in a really messy house and his videos are essentially cooking segments only his "food" is just some nasty shit.  That's where I thought that was going with the cereal at the beginning.  I think somebody linked to that guy on this board at some point in time.  Anyway, it didn't turn into that.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2010, 11:58:44 pm »

thanks for watching the video.  Sorry arkabee I don't know why your computer and youtube don't want to make sexy time with each other maybe you should try again or try to reboot or buy Mac or osmething

But don't worry is not sad cat is merely a little anxiety cat and so I was playing him music and he's not used to it so he was kind of not moving much kind of going 'what the fuck is up with this' and such but he is a lot less anxiety than when I got him because I hug him a squeeze him and love him and so on.  I think he is pretty happy.  he will be more happy when I move to farm next year and he can be outdoor cat and play with farm animals.

Yeah AWest that chair maybe should be better but it is cheap and portable and comfy enough for me.  it's not a problem.  it's actually fairly ergonomic surprinsgly enough.  I'm on a budget, rather poor and such.

I'm not sure why yous would think I faking you.  It's for sure my desk.  that's actually a G4.  I bought a G4 off ebay and it came with none of the memory the dumbass said it had, and missing some other stuff, so to get a refund, paypal required that I ship the thing back to him, and I had to pay shipping... ebay is such a ripoff sometimes... so I sent him back the G3 instead of the G4. 

I swapped the outside panels of the G4 with those of the G3, not so much out of hoping he wouldn't notice, but rather, hoping he would notice, but only after being confused and tricked for at least a few minutes, thereby making him feel extra snookered.

The inflatable baby?  Oh.. shit yeah I focused on making sure no bills or papers with account numbers were visible on the desk that I totally forgot about my inflatable baby.  Heh that's a little embarrassing perhaps to some people but f$ck we all do it (f$ck, that is) so what's to be shy about.  I had it out because I was shopping on ebay for a dildo that might fit it.  I have a hello kitty dildo that is small for an adult but is still a little big for the baby and I wanted to see if they have anything smaller out there, so I was trying to take measurements with my digital caliper without tearing the... plastic... *ahem.*

If you still want proof it's my desk tell me to move something a certain way or whatever and I'll upload another video showing what you asked for.  Tell me to pose the inflatable baby a certain way, whatever tickles your fancy...
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2010, 06:03:59 am »

Put TOUAMB on your computer.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2010, 01:49:01 pm »

Shoe on head or it never happened. Also, what is the story of you and not washing some fuck*ng dishes.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

fanta

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -32
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 128
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2010, 01:56:45 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-9w2JkCo6g
I hope this helps you skeptics.  g4 kind of visible in the background

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your desk!
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2010, 03:13:04 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up