Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner  (Read 9919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2008, 07:06:55 pm »

I third the initial thought that it stood for Fuck The World - that's probably why it took me a month to realize it didn't.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2008, 03:16:35 am »

I always thought it was "Fuck The What (?)" I do not know why.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2008, 04:54:13 am »

It took me months to figure out that <3 was meant to be a heart and not... other parts.  But it made decrypting conversations very interesting.

Also, I'm noticeably thinning, but I'm only going to start shaving stuff up there if I get the isthmus/dots/patches effect.  I'm cool with just having hair on the sides of my head.

I surprised myself by being upset by the first gray hair in my goatee, though.  I'm still not sure why it bugs me but gray hair on my head doesn't.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: January 9th 2008 - three swatches and poppin' a boner
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2008, 05:33:55 am »

I've always liked to pretend that I mistake "<3" for a two-scoop ice cream cone on the side instead of a heart or what-not.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up