That's a tough one. I am happy with how things are, so I wouldn't want to do it. I was just talking about this with the SO tonight after we booked our trip to Cuba: When I was young, and I imagined the future me, I never dreamed things would be this good. Granted I came from a pretty dark place, but I didn't imagine that I'd know the joys I do now. I'd hoped for "better," but I hadn't hoped for "great." I guess if there was some way to know that I would still end up right back here, I'd do things differently. I suppose, if I could do it all again knowing what I do now, maybe I'd have been more loving to others. I would probably not do half the stuff I did before I knew better - so, uh boring, I guess? Without all that risk taking, would I have dared to do what it took to get me here? If it's all about disregard and trying all the things I didn't try, I'd probably take a lot less shit, move out sooner, have more sex, maybe move somewhere far away and test out the "leave it all behind/whole new life" experience... I am, right now, just a little better off than 16 year old me hoped adult me would be. Sixteen year old me would be pretty happy with adult me - 16 year old me would think adult me is pretty damn cool.