Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Number 3 - 10/28  (Read 1314 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Number 3 - 10/28
« on: October 28, 2003, 02:31:59 pm »

I had never heard puking called #3 before but I must admit that it makes perfect sense. Good call, Ray.

Although I was really hoping it wouldn't just turn into an SNL-esque puke fest all over Ray's basement. I have high hopes for how things get worse, though.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Number 3 - 10/28
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 03:24:44 pm »

Ugh.  Too far, Onstad.  Too.  Far.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up