Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange Achewood reference in Something Awful  (Read 1297 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Strange Achewood reference in Something Awful
« on: January 15, 2008, 07:24:27 am »

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/comedy-goldmine/kirby-eating-drawing.php

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Yeah. Weird.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Achewood reference in Something Awful
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 07:25:55 am »

Heh heh.  Round of Beef.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Achewood reference in Something Awful
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 03:37:04 pm »

I thought it was kind of clever.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up