Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Captured by *****s  (Read 1549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Captured by *****s
« on: January 18, 2008, 04:03:20 am »

On the occasion of *****-God's birthday, anybody ever see them? I'm thinking probably uneven, but I have an opportunity to see them next month and I sort of feel like I ought to take it.

You know, these guys(ish).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Captured by #####s
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 04:17:17 am »

My wife saw them once. Awesome, she says.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Captured by #####s
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 05:03:08 pm »

Then Kyew.

I think Smick and I are gonna go, possibly.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Captured by #####s
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 06:57:05 pm »

I am fully in the "Go" camp.

I am a Go'er.

If anyone asks, "Hey, who is going?" The answer is "Smick.  Smick is going."
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Captured by #####s
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 07:09:26 pm »

And smick has a star.

Everyone is all "why not just make ten one louder?" and we are all "it goes to eleven."
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Captured by #####s
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 07:13:15 pm »

And smick has a star.


Everybody else has no stars on thars.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up